Trump is not an insider.  He is an outsider.  He is NOT the establishment.  Thus the circus.  The deep government will continue to do what it thinks will work to get their way which probably is the impeachment or resignation of President Trump?

But, he will not go.  So the big question remains just how far will the swamp go to get rid of our legally elected President of the United States?  I am afraid we have not seen anything yet.  The enemies of our Republic will do what they will do.

We are seeing all sorts of signs.  Hopefully the dots do not connect.  Our military in turmoil?  Is our United States Navy exhibiting some signs of a "SLOW MUTINY"?  If sosss, against whom?  President Trump or other "Powers That Be?

Or are the civil demonstrations and the Navy problems unrelated?  Hopefully they are.  But .... "I got a bad feeling about this".  How it all may play out remains to be seen.  We are cursed to live in interesting times indeed.  We will see.   Yikes indeed.

I think lots of Texans know how to deal with armed looters.

This is a HUGE disaster and some see any disaster as a means to an end...looting or otherwise.

Rahm Emanuel proudly said.... "You never let a serious crisis go to waste"

Scum always take advantage of others when they can

Its crushing to see the loss so many people are enduring 

BH

• Like 1

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  mad.gif

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. mad.gif

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. laugh.png

post-88-0-27097600-1504133052.jpg

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  :angry:

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. :angry:

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. :lol:

Don't forget Fat tire!

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  mad.gif

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. mad.gif

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. laugh.png

Don't forget Fat tire!

Hmm, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Fat Tire was one of those Yuppie Coloradian sipping ales? :unsure: 

They're more than welcome to anything that says "Blue" or "Shandy" on the label!  wink.png

They are welcome to the nasty IPA's that the snowflakes around here seem to think are real beer!

PS: This is Texas, looters are subject to lead injections, these seem to slow them down to allow a second shot...

Edited by G O B
  • Like 1

They're more than welcome to anything that says "Blue" or "Shandy" on the label!  wink.png

They are welcome to the nasty IPA's that the snowflakes around here seem to think are real beer!

You too, huh? I agree, although the IPA that's mixed-in with the Sam Adams variety pack wasn't too terrible. Why do they take 3 beers I like and add in something terrible?!  :wacko:

You too, huh? I agree, although the IPA that's mixed-in with the Sam Adams variety pack wasn't too terrible. Why do they take 3 beers I like and add in something terrible?!  :wacko:

I've noticed that too. The ones that I might be able to finish the neck before they're dumped. Those ones become the "donor" beers for people that forget their own around here.

Marketing:

If a beer does not sell, put it in a 'sampler' and get rid of it that way!

I mentioned it to the guy re-stocking the beer coolers, "why do they stick those other beers in there?" He replied, "It's the only way they can get rid of them."  haha.gif