45 replies to this topic

#31 HB of CJ

HB of CJ

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Trump is not an insider.  He is an outsider.  He is NOT the establishment.  Thus the circus.  The deep government will continue to do what it thinks will work to get their way which probably is the impeachment or resignation of President Trump?

But, he will not go.  So the big question remains just how far will the swamp go to get rid of our legally elected President of the United States?  I am afraid we have not seen anything yet.  The enemies of our Republic will do what they will do.

We are seeing all sorts of signs.  Hopefully the dots do not connect.  Our military in turmoil?  Is our United States Navy exhibiting some signs of a "SLOW MUTINY"?  If sosss, against whom?  President Trump or other "Powers That Be?

Or are the civil demonstrations and the Navy problems unrelated?  Hopefully they are.  But .... "I got a bad feeling about this".  How it all may play out remains to be seen.  We are cursed to live in interesting times indeed.  We will see.   Yikes indeed.

#32 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  :angry:

• Gaddis, G O B, patriot and 1 other like this
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

#33 DLT

DLT

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Yeah...looting is going to happen. But this ain't New Orleans....this is Texas.
  • G O B and patriot like this
Deep South Texas

#34 BlackHeart762

BlackHeart762

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

I think lots of Texans know how to deal with armed looters.

This is a HUGE disaster and some see any disaster as a means to an end...looting or otherwise.

Rahm Emanuel proudly said.... "You never let a serious crisis go to waste"

Scum always take advantage of others when they can

Its crushing to see the loss so many people are enduring 

BH

• G O B likes this

#35 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,068 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:43 PM

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  mad.gif

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. mad.gif

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. laugh.png

Attached Files

"Right On, Vas"

#36 machinist

machinist

Amazing Old Man

• PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:58 PM

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  :angry:

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. :angry:

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. :lol:

Don't forget Fat tire!

#37 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

They're more than welcome to anything that says "Blue" or "Shandy" on the label!  ;)

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

#38 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,068 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

On a related note, reports of looting in Houston are rapidly increasing. No surprise there, probably the same "people" who came up from New Orleans after they stole what they could from there.  mad.gif

From what I've seen so far in the (few) videos they have shown concerning it, it did look like a bunch of former NOLA transplants coming out of the shops so far. mad.gif

G_ddammit, just as long as you SOB's leave the Shiner Bock alone. laugh.png

Don't forget Fat tire!

Hmm, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Fat Tire was one of those Yuppie Coloradian sipping ales? :unsure: 

"Right On, Vas"

#39 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,806 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

They're more than welcome to anything that says "Blue" or "Shandy" on the label!  wink.png

They are welcome to the nasty IPA's that the snowflakes around here seem to think are real beer!

PS: This is Texas, looters are subject to lead injections, these seem to slow them down to allow a second shot...

Edited by G O B, 04 September 2017 - 11:20 AM.

• patriot likes this

Freelance Philosopher and Professor Emeritus, School of Hard Knocks and Sharp Blows to the Head

Be yourself, for if you are NOT yourself, then who the hell are you?

"so is the soap they use to brainwash you environmentally safe?" (Bucky Katt)

#40 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:03 PM

They're more than welcome to anything that says "Blue" or "Shandy" on the label!  wink.png

They are welcome to the nasty IPA's that the snowflakes around here seem to think are real beer!

You too, huh? I agree, although the IPA that's mixed-in with the Sam Adams variety pack wasn't too terrible. Why do they take 3 beers I like and add in something terrible?!  :wacko:

#41 mixednuttz

mixednuttz

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

[/quote]

You too, huh? I agree, although the IPA that's mixed-in with the Sam Adams variety pack wasn't too terrible. Why do they take 3 beers I like and add in something terrible?!  :wacko:[/quote]

I've noticed that too. The ones that I might be able to finish the neck before they're dumped. Those ones become the "donor" beers for people that forget their own around here.

#42 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,806 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:49 AM

Marketing:

If a beer does not sell, put it in a 'sampler' and get rid of it that way!

Freelance Philosopher and Professor Emeritus, School of Hard Knocks and Sharp Blows to the Head

Be yourself, for if you are NOT yourself, then who the hell are you?

"so is the soap they use to brainwash you environmentally safe?" (Bucky Katt)

#43 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

Marketing:

If a beer does not sell, put it in a 'sampler' and get rid of it that way!

I mentioned it to the guy re-stocking the beer coolers, "why do they stick those other beers in there?" He replied, "It's the only way they can get rid of them."  haha.gif

#44 Netpackrat

Netpackrat

Raw Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

https://youtu.be/6IovWPu2w44

#45 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

https://petitions.wh...-organization-0

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#46 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

First- I really doubt those "petitions" actually count for anything.

Second- The one time I did sign of them, the amount of SPAM in my mailbox exploded!  :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users