Hopefully it'll wash out some of the hood rats that moved in from New Orleans.

Democrats migrated to Texas after Katrina, I'm shocked.

They must have felt like they were given a gift.

Edited by Sim_Player

Those Rats are firmly entrenched and probably not going anywhere.  However, the rain is GREAT and it has been a good test for my new patio.  Had a 'tropical storm' cook-out with the family yesterday afternoon and just had a blast.  Man, I miss those 'Typhoon' parties in Okinawa! 

• Like 1

Rain is soaking in very nicely! The limestone here absorbs water for hours before there is much runoff. Lost a few dead or sick branches on a few of the Red Oaks, but all is well. Prayers for the poor bastards SOUTH of here, If it keeps raining there like it has been, the Gulf of Mexico will begin just north of Houston!

I live on 281 North, east side off of Bulverde Road, 8 miles from 1604.  I don't know how much rain we got, but it was enough.  No flooding, but again, we live in the Hill Country area, so no big deal.  Lots of wind, but certainly not tropical storm material.  I really feel bad for those on the coast and in Houston and its surrounding counties.  God be with them.  I would say we are lucky, but I bought my home where I did for a reason. 

• Like 2

Guys, I'm asking for prayers for the poor folks in Houston. My sister is currently safe, but stuck on an island in the north central area just outside the loop. Two blocks in any direction is as far as she can go. I'm really praying this lets up soon.