6 replies to this topic

#1 ChileRelleno

ChileRelleno

Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants. Our choice

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,399 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

In the cases where former/current PhotoBucket users haven't deleted all their albums.
Chrome and Firefox now have an extension, Photobucket Embed Fix,  that will display 3rd party hosted images.
It will fix all your broken pics, no need for you to do anything, it runs entirely in the background.

Click Tools>Add-Ons (Or press CTL+Shift+A) >select Extensions > enter "photobucket embed" in the Search box (upper right corner) > then click the install button.

Done! All your old pics should now be displaying again.

• Pyzik, GunFun and saltydecimator like this
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."
Mihail Timofeevič Kalašnikov
:
"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine.
USPA# 106617, D#24868, 600+ jumps in 42/50 states, 36 fixed & 6 rotary winged aircraft, Highest 28,000'-Lowest 1,500', Reserve Rides-5, Injuries-1... SKYDIVE!

#2 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:05 PM

im kinda confused on the (greedy?) photobucket hostage situation.... so this will make all those   "error" posts on pictures disappear?

Reasonable Politician Control Measures:

-Breathalyzer is mandatory in all personal vehicles

-Only 40% of campaign money can be used on Cocaine and personal luxury items

-Limit of 2 call girls per legislative session (can have multiple rendezvous with taxpayers money, however must be the same 2)

-When a seat becomes vacant, it can only be sold for 110% of what it was sold for last

-All bribery money must be reported on form 1099-Misc

am the gun lobby you treasonous slime!!!!

#3 Pyzik

Pyzik

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

im kinda confused on the (greedy?) photobucket hostage situation.... so this will make all those   "error" posts on pictures disappear?

This is what I wonder.  I never used photobucket so I have nothing that I really need to recover, but I hate that I can't view pic threads hardly anymore. 

EDIT:
Yep.  That worked. 

Attached File  Capture.PNG   1.24MB   0 downloads

Edited by Pyzik, 12 September 2017 - 11:14 AM.

david@damagephotos.com

@damage_photos on Instagram

DamagePhotos on Facebook

#4 ChileRelleno

ChileRelleno

Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants. Our choice

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,399 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

Yes, this will allow Chrome/Firefox users who install the Add-On to see 3rd party hosted PB pics as normal.

All others will continue to see the broken links.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."
Mihail Timofeevič Kalašnikov
:
"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine.
USPA# 106617, D#24868, 600+ jumps in 42/50 states, 36 fixed & 6 rotary winged aircraft, Highest 28,000'-Lowest 1,500', Reserve Rides-5, Injuries-1... SKYDIVE!

#5 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,324 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

Now if we could just get a fix for Opera!

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#6 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

frocking ninja!!!  you win internets!!!  that shit has been driving me batty for weeks now!  obviously too lazy to find a fix, that was easy sleazy.

Reasonable Politician Control Measures:

-Breathalyzer is mandatory in all personal vehicles

-Only 40% of campaign money can be used on Cocaine and personal luxury items

-Limit of 2 call girls per legislative session (can have multiple rendezvous with taxpayers money, however must be the same 2)

-When a seat becomes vacant, it can only be sold for 110% of what it was sold for last

-All bribery money must be reported on form 1099-Misc

am the gun lobby you treasonous slime!!!!

#7 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:25 PM

This will save me time fixing other people's threads if I ever get around to it. Some of my own threads elsewhere were broken when I had the images hosted internally to avoid photobucket and image shack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users