Easy Photobucket Fix For All Your Pics

In the cases where former/current PhotoBucket users haven't deleted all their albums.
Chrome and Firefox now have an extension, Photobucket Embed Fix,  that will display 3rd party hosted images.
It will fix all your broken pics, no need for you to do anything, it runs entirely in the background.

Click Tools>Add-Ons (Or press CTL+Shift+A) >select Extensions > enter "photobucket embed" in the Search box (upper right corner) > then click the install button.

Done! All your old pics should now be displaying again.

• Like 3

im kinda confused on the (greedy?) photobucket hostage situation.... so this will make all those   "error" posts on pictures disappear?

This is what I wonder.  I never used photobucket so I have nothing that I really need to recover, but I hate that I can't view pic threads hardly anymore. 

EDIT:

Yep.  That worked. 

post-2964-0-69588700-1505232996_thumb.png

Edited by Pyzik

im kinda confused on the (greedy?) photobucket hostage situation.... so this will make all those   "error" posts on pictures disappear?

Yes, this will allow Chrome/Firefox users who install the Add-On to see 3rd party hosted PB pics as normal.

All others will continue to see the broken links.

This will save me time fixing other people's threads if I ever get around to it. Some of my own threads elsewhere were broken when I had the images hosted internally to avoid photobucket and image shack.