California Legal MKA

Does anyone know of a way to make an MKA California legal without registering it as an assault weapon?   From what I understand, unless I can find a way to make the magazine non-detachable (bullet buttons are illegal), I will have to register it or become a felon.

Well, you could put a dildo over the welded shut barrel and that would make some (usually male) Californians very happy.  ;)

Of course if you pulled the charging handle on it, and a big doob would come out of the muzzle (like one of those plastic cigarette donkeys of the '70's), I'm sure it might pass muster there too.  Of course the firearm in question would still have to be a non-functional model though.  laugh.png

I was also thinking if you could find a way to hide a bunch of undocumented illegals in it (butt trap, magazine? :unsure: ), it might fly there too.  But, of course we are talking about a firearm here. unhappy.gif 

Okay, instead of being a worthless dick here and posting useless shit, here are two things I can think of:

According to Atlantic Firearms, bullet buttons apparently are still a viable option in CA with MKA's if (I assume?) they themselves still sell a supposedly CA compliant model:

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=486519

And I could have sworn reading something in the recent edition of Shotgun News (but don't hold an old drunk to that) about other mods you can (apparently? unsure.png ) still do to magazine fed firearms that still get past the bullet buttons still don't make it legal to own here onerous (asshole) states. rolleyes.gif

Or (being a dick here again laugh.png ), you can always get all your California MKA buddies together in a big MKA armed group and tell the asshole CA political leftists to Molon Labe and go fook off because you all had about all the bullshittery you can take from them. mad.gif007.gif

Tell them Gaddis backs you all up too. 032.gif

Edited by Gaddis

Okay, instead of being a worthless dick here and posting useless shit, here are two things I can think of:

Who the hell are you and what have you done with our Gaddis?!  nonono.gif

Careful, it's probably not that great of an idea to encourage Gaddis by saying nice things about him.  He has been behaving himself lately, hasn't he? unsure.png

It's been said that he has been saving up a pretty good collection of stretched out meat-flap/starfish wiener pictures he's been dying to post somewhere. :eek::wacko: nonono.gif 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nope, nope and nope!

Any shotgun with a detachable magazine is an assault weapon in the fine state of California. Evil features dont matter, detachable magazine is all the evil needed.

Three options:
1) make it non-semi

2) Fix the magazine

3) register as AW.

And in the future, NEVER ever get legal advice, or any advice really, from people working at a gun store.

Edited by gose

Nope, nope and nope!

Any shotgun with a detachable magazine is an assault weapon in the fine state of California. Evil features dont matter, detachable magazine is all the evil needed.

Three options:

1) make it non-semi

2) Fix the magazine

3) register as AW.

And in the future, NEVER ever get legal advice, or any advice really, from people working at a gun store.

If the CA gun shops don't know CA laws, I doubt anyone in CA does(well that last part is pretty much a given)

Anyway, we ship the firearm setup according to what they will transfer.

If they accept it and transfer, it's between them and the end user at that point.

Gose seems to know the correct answer.

That other moron will get you fucked delux

BH

And comments like yours are why this forum is dead.

Actually idiots giving out erroneous advice and failing to realize that lots pf people here could face serious legal issues by following said advice has a chilling effect

And while we are here, I know of SEVERAL long time members who left this forum DIRECTLY from your personal behavior here  including at least two vendors.

So cry me a river if you are so concerned .

BH762 

• Like 1

Gose seems to know the correct answer.

That other moron will get you fucked delux

BH

And comments like yours are why this forum is dead.

Actually idiots giving out erroneous advice and failing to realize that lots pf people here could face serious legal issues by following said advice has a chilling effect

And while we are here, I know of SEVERAL long time members who left this forum DIRECTLY from your personal behavior here  including at least two vendors.

So cry me a river if you are so concerned .

BH762 

Just like your posts here, under other names, you can't seem to refrain from name calling and unsubstantiated claims.

laugh.png

Funny your latest acct. started after we dropped this forum as a vendor. How many more you got?deadhorse.gif