• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Antis are NOT in the business of trading.. They offer total confiscation and then offer to meet in the middle of only taking half the stuff now and the other half later.. Then say how they agreed

Guys, we are not getting silencers or AOWs off the NFA in trade for anything right now.

Don't get me wrong. We are both on the same side.   Keep digging, Keep asking questions.   I will add two observances to this debate.   One: This sick fuck was spraying a condensed crowd. Under

Posted Images

One last question here and I will shutup for a while.

Ask yourself would you personally believed the official account of the 1933 Reichstad fire and blame those whom the Nazis wished blamed?

How about the Gulf of Tonkin? Did you believe that?

The list is long friends

Hell I know nobody wants this crap but its here. 

Don't get me wrong. We are both on the same side.

Keep digging, Keep asking questions.

I will add two observances to this debate.

One: This sick fuck was spraying a condensed crowd. Under those circumstances killing 58 and wounding hundreds more would not be difficult given the firepower

he reportedly had. See "Fish in a barrel".

Two: The one thing that links all of these mass shootings is psychotropic drugs. Every single one of these bad actors was on some form of antidepressant or pain killer. Perhaps that is where the investigations should be focussed.

• Like 4

One last question here and I will shutup for a while.

Ask yourself would you personally believed the official account of the 1933 Reichstad fire and blame those whom the Nazis wished blamed?

How about the Gulf of Tonkin? Did you believe that?

The list is long friends

Hell I know nobody wants this crap but its here.

Don't get me wrong. We are both on the same side.

Keep digging, Keep asking questions.

I will add two observances to this debate.

One: This sick fuck was spraying a condensed crowd. Under those circumstances killing 58 and wounding hundreds more would not be difficult given the firepower

he reportedly had. See "Fish in a barrel".

Two: The one thing that links all of these mass shootings is psychotropic drugs. Every single one of these bad actors was on some form of antidepressant or pain killer. Perhaps that is where the investigations should be focussed.

If this so then why did he have the guns?

Someone had to know what was going on!

• Like 1

I think you working from the assumption that far more of the offical account is legitimate than is wise.

Assume nothing?

A child can see there were multiple orgins of the gun fire, that alone invalidates every single word offically reported that cannot be independently verified including anything to do with Steve Patsy.

just saying

BTW did you see the hole in JFKs limo front window?

yeah

Edited by Rhodes1968

Extortion/damage control?

Why would he bring a laptop with no hard drive? If he killed himself, then where did the hard drive go? If he was going to die anyway, why worry about what was on it?

Lets not forget his home was broken into after the shooting.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/intruders-entered-stephen-paddocks-house-in-reno-police-say/

Over at onepoliticalplaza....is a thread claiming "multiple sources" claiming no deaths occurred at Vegas concert.

No death certificates no blood no injuries ect.

Only the one guy died, all the rest are actors the cops the hospitals are all in on the hoax.

Just like sandy hook.....

BH

This would be so simple to fake,

All you need is 22,000 people at the concert in on the conspiracy.

A few thousand first responders and hospital staff in on it .

WE know ALL the media would go along.

seems perfectly logical to me    http://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-116990-2.html

Edited by BlackHeart762
  • Like 1

Over at onepoliticalplaza....is a thread claiming "multiple sources" claiming no deaths occurred at Vegas concert.

Only the one guy died, all the rest are actors the cops the hospitals are all in on the hoax.

BH

seems perfectly logical to me    http://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-116990-2.html

Not to that extreme, but something sure stinks about this. Too many "facts" out there are fabrications. "Lone gunman" my ass.

One difference between vegas and sandyshook is that sandyshook was a much smaller scene, almost secluded. Sandyshook was far easier to secure and control.

Another difference is there are actual survivors who are talking, many of which are going against the "official theory" of a single shooter. And some are turning up dead after surviving "the worst mass shooting in u.s. history".

So it seems that the "shooter" was unable to achieve the 99% + kill rate that lanza supposedly achieved despite lanza only weighing 85lbs just 2 years before and being described as unable to tie his own shoes.

BH

Yeah there is a ton of crazy out there. Respectfully no sane person would give them more than the five minutes it takes to smell the crazy.

Makes one want to just dismiss all these "crazy" people ,,, just like the CIA intended or do we think they lied about doing exactly that?

Here is the point, a good answer is qualified by it's source naturally. So anything presented as fact must be backed up with reputation.

That is why many wouldn't believe .gov on anything but would a national association of architects on building collapse models.

Oh they contradicted the official version but hey crazy right.

But a good question remains so no matter the source.

Some of these "crazies" are asking damn good questions.

more dead vegas survivors/witnesses.

"on the night of Oct. 16, the couple’s younger daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, heard a loud bang outside her window. When she ran down the street and rounded the corner, a familiar vehicle engulfed in flames came into view. Dennis, 52, and Lorraine, 53, had died together less than half a mile from their home.

According to the Riverside County Fire Department, their vehicle crashed into a metal gate outside their community at 10:50 p.m. on the 20000 block of Avenida De Arboles. It took firefighters nearly an hour to completely put out the fire, the department said in a statement."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/couple-with-henderson-ties-die-in-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-shooting/

Couple who survived shooting, die blocks from their home. Car bursts into flames that some describe as explosion? On a residential rd? What, were they doing 100mph?

https://www.sott.net/article/365740-Couple-dies-in-mysterious-fiery-single-car-crash-after-surviving-Las-Vegas-massacre

"--

'Little pieces of them'

Where others see a tragedy, the couple's daughters see a show of love (which confuses us - the editor a tiny bit).

If they had to lose both their parents at the same time, they said they're thankful it happened so close to the time of the Las Vegas massacre.

"We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive," Brooke said. "But I also think we've been given little pieces of them that we would've never gotten if the shooting hadn't happened right before they died." --"

Wtf??^

Edited by Veprz

If they had to lose both their parents at the same time, they said they're thankful it happened so close to the time of the Las Vegas massacre.

"We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive," Brooke said. "But I also think we've been given little pieces of them that we would've never gotten if the shooting hadn't happened right before they died." --

Wtf??^

"Little pieces of them" is allegory for the a bit of extra time that she had together with both of them after they survived the attack, and before they died.

Edited by libertarian

"We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive," Brooke said. "But I also think we've been given little pieces of them that we would've never gotten if the shooting hadn't happened right before they died." --

Wtf??^

"Little pieces of them" is allegory for the a bit of extra time that she had together with both of them after they survived the attack, and before they died.
O..k..and? Thats quite obvious. Its f*cking weird that they were glad their parents died sooner rather than MUCH LATER. Like idk...20 yrs later? I mean after all if theyre gonna die it might as well be weeks after the shooting in a burning car crash rather than of old age right?? Edited by Veprz

Yet another dead vegas survivor/witness.

Link to his tweet where he claims to have been chased by 2 gunmen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PGYOMikey/status/924285471777271808/photo/1

And now he's dead..

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/coroner-ids-las-vegas-man-found-shot-dead-in-vacant-home/

TWO gunmen Chased him.....must be some special guy

OH  and punishment for telling the story, the big bad black helicopter people whacked him.....

pretty soon hip boots will be required to read this thread

BH 

Has anyone heard the term (agent provocateur)

Some dude who shows up right after an event and spews BS 

Edited by BlackHeart762
  • Like 1

Obama’s Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Cass Sunstein, wrote:

"Of course some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true. The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact, bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House. In the 1950s, the Central Intelligence Agency did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of “mind control.” Operation Northwoods, a rumored plan by the Department of Defense to simulate acts of terrorism and to blame them on Cuba, really was proposed by high-level officials."

In April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

Summarizing the tactics which the CIA dispatch recommended.

-Claim that it would be impossible for so many people would keep quiet about such a big conspiracy.

-Have people friendly to the CIA attack the claims, and point back to “official” reports.

-Claim that eyewitness testimony is unreliable.

-Claim that this is all old news, as “no significant new evidence has emerged”.

-Ignore conspiracy claims unless discussion about them is already too active.

-Claim that it’s irresponsible to speculate.

-Accuse theorists of being wedded to and infatuated with their theories.

-Accuse theorists of being politically motivated.

-Accuse theorists of having financial interests in promoting conspiracy theories.

In other words, the CIA’s clandestine services unit created the arguments for attacking conspiracy theories as unreliable in the 1960s as part of its psychological warfare operations.

Please refer post #171 of this thread for images of the actual documents.

Thank you.

You got me

Im a CIA plant to discredit your brilliant undercover work unmasking the true intent of the vegas hoax.

My goodness I thought my secret identity was safe, but here I am lain bare by a forum member who has been here for a full 15 days.

BH

*Shrugs*

I just thought you were a narcissistic asshole that brought little but insults to the table.

But if you say so

bad_smile.gif 

You got me

Im a CIA plant to discredit your brilliant undercover work unmasking the true intent of the vegas hoax.

My goodness I thought my secret identity was safe, but here I am lain bare by a forum member who has been here for a full 15 days.

BH

You have no idea how long Ive been here.

Ive been here since red jacket was a official vendor and people were sending their s12's in for conversion. Before they had their show.

Ive been here since your boy pauly was the guy to go to for bolt/carrier profiling/polishing.

Ive been here since the red dragon s12 030 sh!t fest.

Ive been here since before any 030/V12 magwells types were availible and Cobra and Tom Cole were trying to develop lrbho's.

Ive been here since Mike D and alliance arms had beef.

Where were you?

Oh NO  I have a differing point of view...

And I dare to question, dare to reject internet tripe that is completely unverifiable 

Oh Im outside the conspiracy theory club.

I forgot my tinfoil hathorror.gif

Oh crap...I poked some fun at you...

And now you want to play the (mine is bigger than yours game)haha.gif

I must be destroyed....

You act like democratshaha.gif

• Like 1

And wait ... there is still more ...

This according to FOX news, today, 30 October, 2017.  There is now more.  Or maybe so.  Seems two of the survivors of the Las Vegas shooting were BOTH killed in a car accident when their vehicle crashed into a gate outside of their home.  According the Fox it took firefighters over one hour to put out the resulting flames.  Humm.

1) How the fuck do you crash hard into the gate in front of your home?

2) How and why did their car burst into flames?

3) Why did it take Firefighters, according to Fox news, over one hour to put out the flames?  WTF?

Just how much Termite did the killers use?  This is after they gimmicked the brakes?  And probably disabled the air bags?  But all of my questions are only to myself and have nothing to do with anything other than the meanderings of the mares nest of my feeble minds eye.  I am wondering why it could be possible these two survivors saw or knew something ... then went public with it?  Just reaching here.

Or ... considering the sheer number of survivors of Las Vegas who were not hurt, this sort of thing is only statistical and just happens?

And wait ... there is still more ...

This according to FOX news, today, 30 October, 2017. There is now more. Or maybe so. Seems two of the survivors of the Las Vegas shooting were BOTH killed in a car accident when their vehicle crashed into a gate outside of their home. According the Fox it took firefighters over one hour to put out the resulting flames. Humm.

1) How the fuck do you crash hard into the gate in front of your home?

2) How and why did their car burst into flames?

3) Why did it take Firefighters, according to Fox news, over one hour to put out the flames? WTF?

Just how much Termite did the killers use? This is after they gimmicked the brakes? And probably disabled the air bags? But all of my questions are only to myself and have nothing to do with anything other than the meanderings of the mares nest of my feeble minds eye. I am wondering why it could be possible these two survivors saw or knew something ... then went public with it? Just reaching here.

Or ... considering the sheer number of survivors of Las Vegas who were not hurt, this sort of thing is only statistical and just happens?

Rest assured, every last survivor will die eventually..but..the number that have died just days or few weeks from sudden "natural causes", "suicide by shotgun to back of the head", multiple gunshot wounds and dumped in a vacant house, catastrophic car accident on a residential road etc. Is suspicious. Combine that with 2 of the dead publicly claimining multiple shooters and the "suicided" guy being linked to millitary comms equipment found in the "shooters" hotel room and well...its not looking good at all. This is just considering the newly dead survivors and not everything else that doesnt add up, like the accoustic evidence, 3x changing storyline, lack of any video in arguably the most survieled city in the world, mgm ceo dumping huge amount of stocks just before event etc.. Edited by Veprz