Yes they will die and so will everyone including you eventually.

All this after the shooting, most from natural causes some sudden.

Your post is wild and vague.

Also crime time lines always change as an investigation starts to progress. Nothing can add up untill you have the facts to add.

With the largest multiple shooting in the history of this country it is going to take some time to sort out.

Some of you here................Oh forget it what's the use!

• Like 1
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Antis are NOT in the business of trading.. They offer total confiscation and then offer to meet in the middle of only taking half the stuff now and the other half later.. Then say how they agreed

Guys, we are not getting silencers or AOWs off the NFA in trade for anything right now.

Don't get me wrong. We are both on the same side.   Keep digging, Keep asking questions.   I will add two observances to this debate.   One: This sick fuck was spraying a condensed crowd. Under

Posted Images

Wild and Vague?  Perhaps.

Some birds stick their heads in the sand when dangers lurks.  Out of sight, out of mind?  I for one if faced with certain death would only ask that I be given 10 seconds or so to see it coming, recognize it for what it is and have time to just nod and say ... "Yep, here it comes.  Fuck me blind!". 

Then WAMM, the lights go out forever.  Accurate information needed.  Dead or not.  I'm the kind of guy who just has to know stuff.  I need to see it coming.  Perhaps a control issue. Perhaps a character flaw.  Perhaps not.  Also I for one would really like Saigas to come back into the country. 

This excellent Forum has drifted a bit.  Including me.  Respectfully.

Yes they will die and so will everyone including you eventually.

All this after the shooting, most from natural causes some sudden.

Your post is wild and vague.

Also crime time lines always change as an investigation starts to progress. Nothing can add up untill you have the facts to add.

With the largest multiple shooting in the history of this country it is going to take some time to sort out.

Some of you here................Oh forget it what's the use!

Well sure everyone dies but not everyone is killed.

Know what the odds are of a couple dying together in a fiery car crash shortly after surviving such an event ?

Come on give us an idea just how GD incredibly long those odds would be.

One is accident, two is coincidence, three is enemy action...wouldn't you agree?

What are we on now an even half dozen or so and people still claim accident coincidence etc

Are these people writing things that make you uncomfortable? Uneasy? Angry?

Yeah see that is how the truth works

• Like 1

Wild and Vague?  Perhaps.

Some birds stick their heads in the sand when dangers lurks.  Out of sight, out of mind?  I for one if faced with certain death would only ask that I be given 10 seconds or so to see it coming, recognize it for what it is and have time to just nod and say ... "Yep, here it comes.  Fuck me blind!". 

Then WAMM, the lights go out forever.  Accurate information needed.  Dead or not.  I'm the kind of guy who just has to know stuff.  I need to see it coming.  Perhaps a control issue. Perhaps a character flaw.  Perhaps not.  Also I for one would really like Saigas to come back into the country. 

This excellent Forum has drifted a bit.  Including me.  Respectfully.

I to would like the Saigas to come back.

Not sure what the birds sticking their head in the sand point is .

Denial.  Beam me up Scotty, there is no life here.  New Saigas would be so cool.  Any statisticians here?  With over 22,000 folks surviving this thing it would make a fascinating study.  There are enough numbers to make it valid?   Ask the hard questions and crunch the numbers.  Probability of death from whatever means.

Average age of survivors.  Income.  Physical condition.  Education.  Vehicles driven.  Age of cars.  Type. Professional observers.  (if any) The bean counters could tell us with great accuracy what the probability or odds are for all sorts of things happening or not happening to such a large study group.  Would be interesting.

Disease.  Suicide.  Accidents.  Etc..

• Like 2

Yes it is extremely odd how the left run media would forfeit the opportunity to keep the event on peoples minds using emotions to stregnthen the push for more gun control. I think they were going to use this event to push their agenda but once they realized nobodies buying it, they were quick to just bury the whole thing and take the spotlight off of their scam. Out of sight, out of mind.

I like in the article how they compare the vegas event to the new york halloween terrorist attack and how much more info was revealed in less time from new york.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Five seconds of bing and find the story is as fake as a politician's promises.

Come on guys

Most of the media is dark on the clinton scandals, doesn't mean they are not real.

BH

Oh Oh ...BH could stand for "Black Helicopter" horror.gif

Yeah?

Wasn't it folks like you that claimed since it was "dark" there could be no Mena AR death count?

Going dark has nothing to do with reality, it has everything to do with agenda.

What is reported has nothing to do with profits and everything to do with agendas.

Dam a short sighted low grade moron could see this on foggy night...

The guns were not full auto

When shooting my CAR-16 four thirty round mags got the barrel hot enough to light a cigarette on, and that took about 30 seconds

The guy had a bunch of guns, not just one 

1600 rounds in ten minutes is not out of the question

So little actual facts  and so much BS make a reasonable opinion impossible

BH

• Like 3

Even with bumpfire, 600 rnds would probably get the barrel hot enough to melt the receiver.  Sustained rate of fire for the AR is 60 rounds per minute from what I remember from the Basic Rifle Marksmanship TM.  So bumpfire mag dumping 100 rnd quadstacks is going to overheat that weapon quickly.  He had to have changed out weapons to get to 1000 rnds.  He definitely had the weapons to burn.  I did see a weapon in a hottub, and I wonder if he tried quenching the weapons in that.

Not one swinging dick here knows what that guy had in room given you only know what they tell ya, are you saying you believe that bunch???

At this point they have told you about a couple of dozen conflicting stories about what happened in that room and that's just the "official" versions.

And if 600 rounds FA melts an AR then that must be one crappy AR. 

• Like 2

Wow this one sure backfired on them lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DK2OX

-"Aziz said Slide Fire was not named because most of his clients supported the right to bear arms.

"We want to focus on hotel and venue security, not turn this into a gun rights case," he said."-

Uh oh..nobodies buying the scam? We dont even have fabricated video evidence? the victims are supporting gun rights?? Quick bury the story NOW!!!! Stop all coverage and gag order everybody!! dag nabbit, we planned this elaborate scam and murdered innocent people FOR NOTHING!! Thats it..somebodies going to pay for this f**k up.

• Like 2

Well, I would imagine that many of the males, at least, are pissed-off "subjects" who would like to see gun rights increased instead of decreased. They already know what it is like to live under nonsensical liberal tyranny. It does make the most sense to go after the hotel, which either ignored or collaborated in this situation. We may never know which.

Also interesting to note, one of the plaintiffs has already backed out of her lawsuit. She either got scared or got paid.

• Like 1