• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Antis are NOT in the business of trading.. They offer total confiscation and then offer to meet in the middle of only taking half the stuff now and the other half later.. Then say how they agreed

Guys, we are not getting silencers or AOWs off the NFA in trade for anything right now.

Don't get me wrong. We are both on the same side.   Keep digging, Keep asking questions.   I will add two observances to this debate.   One: This sick fuck was spraying a condensed crowd. Under

Posted Images

Complete fabrication? That seems excessive. If you have ever tried to reconstruct an event afterward from physical evidence and a whole bunch of testimony, you know that timelines take the longest to sort out and nail down. Especially when the main witnesses are dead or in chaos. We know there were cameras, but they might not have been recording. They could have been set as surveillance, or simply not pointed in places where we can see what is going on. I would guess that the investigators get new video files from cellphones about every hour for the first week or so, and then have to synch up to identifiable cues to get those tracks in agreement. 

Sheriff stated today the security guard was shot 8 minutes before before the gunman started shooting into the concert crowd...video released the night/early morning of the shooting shows at least 9 minutes of shooting into the crowd.

How would you describe this lack of factual reporting by the sheriff and the FBI?

Story sure sounds better to the public, "the reason the room was Not breached was the shooter was not active", obviously he was very active.

Looking forward to your take on this new story besides cameras...

To me it is relevant that no one heard almost 200 rounds being fired in the building while he shot at the guard.. Which shows that the sound being heard outside is actually the sonic boom and impacts from the rounds and is not the muzzle noise.. The gun was fired a distance back in the building and basically turned the room into a giant muffler.

Which shows that Silencers are not really a threat..

Edited by csspecs
  • Like 2

To me it is relevant that no one heard almost 200 rounds being fired in the building while he shot at the guard.. Which shows that the sound being heard outside is actually the sonic boom and impacts from the rounds and is not the muzzle noise.. The gun was fired a distance back in the building and basically turned the room into a giant muffler.

Which shows that Silencers are not really a threat..

Given the curtains were still hanging and very much in the way I don't see it but till we see a vid who knows.

• Like 1

Bumpstock ar 15 vs. M240B vs. Vegas shooting. Side to side comparison.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqxiA5bFNgc

If this guy was so damn rich with a squeaky clean record, why would he choose "bumpfire" stocks over a legit full auto? If he was so damn rich how hard would it be to obtain a full auto off the "streets"?

Now theyre saying one of his airplanes was sold three years ago to a obama administration contractor? Numbers match records! First he owns it..then obama contractor?

He was formerly a .gov employee, also a employee of major aerospace and defense contractor lockheed martin? Confirmed by lockheed martin themselves! Also admitted and confirmed by lockheed martin themselves is their research/development and product known as psychological warfare.

Notice in this article straight from lockheed martins website that psychological operations is highlighted as one of the uses of their product.

http://news.lockheedmartin.com/2017-06-20-Lockheed-Martin-Announces-C-130J-SOF-Super-Hercules-Dedicated-to-Supporting-International-Special-Operations-Forces

"Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

"LOCKHEED MARTIN doesn't run the United States. But it does help run a breathtakingly big part of it.

Over the last decade, Lockheed, the nation's largest military contractor, has built a formidable information-technology empire that now stretches from the Pentagon to the post office. It sorts your mail and totals your taxes. It cuts Social Security checks and counts the United States census. It runs space flights and monitors air traffic. To make all that happen, Lockheed writes more computer code than Microsoft."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/11/28/business/yourmoney/lockheed-and-the-future-of-warfare.html

This is all very suspicious, and now.. right on cue here comes the proposed leglislation that can effectively ban all semi autos and accesories? In response to this very "random" mass shooting that just happens to take place right as suppresors could very well have been taken off the nfa? Kind of like how convienently the republican baseball game got shot up, postponing the very same pro gun legislation?

Lets not be hoodwinked again.

Mac video discussing this new fast tracked attempt at violating us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU

So now that the security guard has vanished and the sheirif is having a fit over the flat out contradictions any one still silly enough to buy the "offical" version?

Hmm?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

So now that the security guard has vanished...

Huh?!  wacko.png

You mean just like the guy in the camo that was found in the woods behind Newtown Elementary School? The one who's first words were, "I didn't do it." That guy?

Oh... linky:   http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/13/security-guard-in-las-vegas-shooting-inexplicably-disappears-moments-before-interviews/

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

Excellent videos ^. This whole incident is disgusting, everything from the loss of innocent life to the fact that independent investigations are providing more facts based on science then the "authorities". Dont tell me that the independent investigators have more resources then the self proclaimed "authorities"? I mean the "authorities" have physical control of all the evidence for goodness sake. Can you comprehend what that means? Lets face it, theres only three possibilities..either the "authorities" are grossly incompetent and not qualified to conduct a investigation let alone regulate every aspect of our life, Or they are covering up for political reasons, or these sick f*cks really massacred and injured hundreds of people to push more restrictions on our life. It was worth it to them because not only do they enjoy murdering people but they also reinforce their grip on us at the same time. Between throwing big money at people or threatening to dissapear their whole family youd be amazed at what you can get people to go along with. No matter which way you cut it, its sick.

How hard would of it been to use a m240B and then just plant bumpstocked ar's at the supposed scene? Espescially when they control all access to the scene? All information and disinformation?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So now that the security guard has vanished...

Huh?!  :wacko:

You mean just like the guy in the camo that was found in the woods behind Newtown Elementary School? The one who's first words were, "I didn't do it." That guy?

Oh... linky:   http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/13/security-guard-in-las-vegas-shooting-inexplicably-disappears-moments-before-interviews/

Theres a lot of parallels with sandyshook. I wonder if paddock will be cremated and his house demolished too? Maybe they will demolish the hotel like they demolished the school? Remember the shooter that was described as not being able to tie his own shoe laces but achieved a higher kill rate than a navy seal? Just show us damn video of him anywhere in or around the hotel. I mean seriously in one of the most heavily survieled cities in the world they cant show a video of him checking in? Or pulling up to the valet and getting out of the car? Playing the slot machines?

I can but wish I didnt have to believe people actually fall for this, its truly sad how easily people are hoodwinked.

The video you are refering to can be found in the same place as that of a 747 flying into the Pentagon, previously thought to be the most well monitored site in the world.

Maybe cameras do not work like we think they do... seems these "most well monitored sites in the world" have a real problem getting them to work.

• Like 2

Imagine all the other "tragadies/crisises" they were able to commit and get away with before the internet age and camera phones? This technology stuff is becoming a double edged sword for them. Its no longer as easy as control the scene and pump out a b.s. script. Sandyshook was another absolute scam, using the old faithful "its for the children" emotional b.s. But the sandyshook scene was far more controlled and contained. To this day theres been no video released of the "shooter" in or around the school, no pictures of his or anybodies body showing the face, every "funeral was closed casket (regardless of injury), all death records sealed (unprecedented) all deaths pronounced at scene within 14 mins (complete with diagnosis that "long gun" was responsible for all deaths) etc..and the list goes on and on. I mean seriously have we as a species really devolved this far that we fall for this crap? People say "prove sandyshook was fake", I say prove it wasnt. 4 years later Im still waiting....and to think we almost lost our rights over this horse trash.

look at this attached pic of the 2000 movie sandyhook lingerie party massacre! From the front cover- "seven strippers..a deadly hurricane..a haunted lighthouse..hanky panky and of course blood, gore and murder"

wtf are you sh!tt!ng me? Sandyhook? Massacre? A deadly hurricane? You mean like hurricane sandy that hooked out of nowhere and devestated the same area where the shooting occurred just a little over a month before?

"Hurricane sandy how unusual is this?"

(From weather.com)

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-unusual-northeast-track-20121024#/1

So let me spell this out for you.

-hurricane sandy

-hurricane sandy "hooked" (as described by weather.com)

-hurricane sandy "hooked" and destroyed sandyhook nj (among other parts of north east)

-a month later sandyhook shooting

Thats a whole lot of sandys hooking!

Weird review of the "sandyhook lingerie party massacre" movie..what do you know, just happened to be posted on the day of the aurora movie theater shooting at the premiere of "the dark knight rises". You know the same movie that happened to have a building with neon sign "aurora" in it, and map with the word "sandyhook" designated as a "strikezone"? (See pics below)

https://aslashabove.com/2012/07/20/sandy-hook-lingerie-party-massacre-2000-review/

Look at the post date! And tell me Im wrong.

Lets not forget that both the aurora and sandyshook "shooters" fathers were implicated in the libor scandal.

post-51632-0-13808600-1508011370.jpg

post-51632-0-13246500-1508018386_thumb.jpg

post-51632-0-98676700-1508018412.jpg

post-51632-0-73327000-1508018519_thumb.jpg

Edited by Veprz

Heh well cant say we were not warned.

What kills me is people just accept what they being fed by those these very same people they KNOW have lied to them many times in the past.

Frankly sounds like some kind of Orwellian IQ test to me.

Edited by Rhodes1968

Obama’s Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Cass Sunstein, wrote:

"Of course some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true. The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact, bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House. In the 1950s, the Central Intelligence Agency did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of “mind control.” Operation Northwoods, a rumored plan by the Department of Defense to simulate acts of terrorism and to blame them on Cuba, really was proposed by high-level officials."

In April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

Summarizing the tactics which the CIA dispatch recommended.

-Claim that it would be impossible for so many people would keep quiet about such a big conspiracy.

-Have people friendly to the CIA attack the claims, and point back to “official” reports.

-Claim that eyewitness testimony is unreliable.

-Claim that this is all old news, as “no significant new evidence has emerged”.

-Ignore conspiracy claims unless discussion about them is already too active.

-Claim that it’s irresponsible to speculate.

-Accuse theorists of being wedded to and infatuated with their theories.

-Accuse theorists of being politically motivated.

-Accuse theorists of having financial interests in promoting conspiracy theories.

In other words, the CIA’s clandestine services unit created the arguments for attacking conspiracy theories as unreliable in the 1960s as part of its psychological warfare operations.

And last but not least, below are images of the actual document!

post-51632-0-99461700-1508096846_thumb.jpg

post-51632-0-98808700-1508096869_thumb.jpg

Edited by Veprz
  • Like 1

Personal rant ... subjective ... slanted ...

Lots of historical events were either covered up or slanted/changed.  Lots of examples in new history books.  The big one that still sticks in my feeble mind is the JFK assassination and the follow up Warren Report.  Complete bull shiet.  I wonder if we will EVER be given the truth about the Las Vegas shooting.  Probably not.  That is what governments do best ... lying and hiding the facts.

Kinda a history buff.   Other examples.  War of Northern Aggression. (civil war) Pearl Harbor and Roosevelt.  MacAuthur, (sp?) and the Philippines. Numerous WW2 examples.  Ruby Ridge.  Waco.  Oklahoma City.  World Trade Towers.  USS Iowa.  USN vs airliners.  Sandy Hook? (dunno)  Recent mass shootings. (take your pick) Now Las Vegas.  Has our government ever come clean? 

Respectfully.  The part that burns is that sometimes our Government MUST lie cheat and steal.  Sometimes necessary.  Not here.  Not now.

• Like 1

Chilie:  Backing up here a bit, thank you for the picture link in return answer number 61.  Strange photos.  Look phony.  The gun resting on top of the "body"?  WTF?  Dying by multiple machine gun hits usually results in the gun being flung away. The "body" resting in repose on its back arms and legs spread evenly?  No blood?  None?  No visible bullet holes in the lower body?

No gun fight battle damage visible in the hotel suite?  No bullet holes.  No splashed blood.  In my feeble estimation when I first saw those photos it screamed fake fake fake!  I could do much better.  Seen my share of civilian gun fights first hand ... after the fact.  Not staged.  Always very brutal and gruesome.  Sossss ... if the photos in answer #61 are phoney, what else is phony?

Respectfully.  Retired FF PM.

Edited by HB of CJ

WHY did MGM Resorts CEO dump over 80% of his stock 3 weeks before massacre?

https://ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

According to the Ledger Gazette, Murren dumped 294,150 shares of MGM Resorts International stock on Friday, September 8, at a price of $34.08 per share while holding onto 71,442 shares of the company. As of today, those same shares are now worth a mere $29.44 each.

In other words, if Murren had not dumped his stock shortly before the shooting, he would've stood to lose approximately $1.7 million dollars. But he managed to prevent that from happening by parting ways with 80% of the stock he had.

But why did he decide to dump such a large number of shares on that particular day?

The price of each share was going up, and earnings reports indicated that the future was looking bright; MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th and reported $0.31 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate by $0.03. The company's quarterly revenue was up 16.4% compared to the same quarter last year.

So what inspired James Murren to say to himself, "The value of this stock keeps going up! And we're doing better than we were doing at this time last year. Ugh, I better sell this sh!t off ASAP!"

According to the Ledger Gazette, most research analysts had rated MGM Resorts stock as "buy" rather than sell. Deutsche Bank AG downgraded shares of MGM Resorts International from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. Telsey Advisory Group and UBS AG both issued a “buy” rating. In fact, only one research analyst firm-- Zacks Investment Research-- had issued a "sell" rating.

With virtually every top financial expert in the world proclaiming that it was a bad time for investors to sell off their MGM Resorts International stock, James Murren decided to ignore their advice and sell his stock anyway. And he sold a ton of it.

So what exactly did James Murren know and when did he know it?

Edited by Veprz

On Monday, July 31st, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.05, for a total transaction of $1,892,740.45.

On Wednesday, August 9th, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $31.54, for a total transaction of $1,806,264.26.

On Thursday, September 7th, James Murren sold 259,760 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.19, for a total transaction of $8,881,194.40.

On Friday, September 8th James Murren sold 294,150 shares of the stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.08, for a total transaction of $10,024,632.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 71,442 shares in the company, valued at $2,434,743.36.

https://ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

Not looking good, Thats a massive dump in a very short time. Looks to be a poor attempt at not drawing too much attention by dumping it all at once, although the spacing of the transactions is extremely odd. He dumped 114,538 shares in 2 transactions spaced 10 days apart, then almost exactly 1 month later he dumps 553,910 shares in 2 transactions back to back, one on Sept 7th one on Sept 8th. 3 weeks later the shooting occurs and stocks lose value..hmm

• Like 1