WTS/WTT: Custom Saiga12 beech handguard

This was made by BattleRifleG3, and is beautiful. I got it after not reading carefully enough, and thought it would fit my .308. I think I could make it fit, but would rather not butcher such a perfect piece. I'd like to sell it for $50 shipped (I paid $65). Possible trades are standard AK handguards (matching blonde wood set, US made set) US gas pistons/FCGs,

forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=7620

Edited by Dehamma

At present I can provide a matching buttstock and grip for converted Saiga OR a one piece grip/buttstock for an unconverted Saiga. I no longer have access to this beautiful wood. With my supply limited, I will use what I have only to complete sets with items I have available, but I will extend that offer to anyone who buys this handguard from Dehamma, who is an excellent fellow to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
At present I can provide a matching buttstock and grip for converted Saiga OR a one piece grip/buttstock for an unconverted Saiga. I no longer have access to this beautiful wood. With my supply limited, I will use what I have only to complete sets with items I have available, but I will extend that offer to anyone who buys this handguard from Dehamma, who is an excellent fellow to deal with.

I'm interesed in the Beech handguard and a matching pistol grip and buttstock. If I purchase the handguard, how much is the pistol grip and buttstock?

Edited by docwade

To answer the above, YES you should purchase this handguard from Dehamma. :up:

Per requests for photos -

This is the handguard Dehamma is offering for sale:

post-6-1123830266.jpg

Here are some complementing items I have available.

The grip from this pic ($20):

post-6-1143001690_thumb.jpg

And the buttstock from this pic:

post-6-1143001738_thumb.jpg

As well as the upper right stock in this pic:

post-6-1141104752_thumb.jpg

(both $50)

As well as this stock for unconverted models ($80):

post-6-1140762318_thumb.jpg

Shipping is flat $5 for grips and handguards, $10 if it includes a buttstock (due to weight). As a special offer if you buy this furniture above to complement Dehamma's handguard, I'll shave off $5 from the the total.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.