After browsing this section of the forum for the first time the other day, I came up with a fun idea for a topic.

I know that alot of people who are really into firearms, are into cars / trucks too. Plus, your ride tells alot about you (kinda like your dog).

So what do you all drive?

Here's my current ride (and out of all the cars / trucks I've owned, my favorite), a 2000 Audi A4 Quattro Turbo.

Summer...

audi.jpg

Winter...

audi-snow.jpg

My second favorite car ever... 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood. I had this in college. Boy did everyone get the hell out of my way when they saw me coming!

big_cadi.jpg

My third favorite was a 1996 VW GTI. Super fun!

gti.jpg

And forth was the old classic 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. This thing would go through anything. 11 MPG though!

wagoneer.jpg

Edited by micah360
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Here's "Yota" fixin' to head out on an expedition with "Itsy Bitsy"..lol, Saiga -12 loaded in the back seat!

89' Toyota SR-5 4WD with 240,000 miles and counting...

post-1293-1169739598_thumb.jpg

This is what my fun car looks like...

post-1293-1169740028_thumb.jpg :super:

Micah that one's not actually mine, it just looks like that. Yeah it's a 76'(I've got two of em...hence the screen name...). Mine's got the blue stripes. She's not real happy with me right now because of my Saiga addiction so I'm not posting recent pics til I can do it burning out and lost in a cloud of smoke!

Here's my other one I've had since 82'.

post-1293-1169744319_thumb.jpg

2006 Outback.....love it!.....just like a new version of the 99.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/colors.jsp?mode...;command=colors

previously

2002 Ouback, got it used in 05.....after a month or so, i hated it....just was nothing like the 99

1999 outback, still love it even though it is gone....best car i ever had.

94 Dakota....fuel gussling lemon

87 Ram Charger.....needed it's own refinery to keep it running....thank god gas was only about $1.10 back then.....also a bit of a lemon......

Edited by RangerM9

Hello

2000 Toyota Tundra 2wd, V8. Traded in my V6 SR5 Toyota truck, loved it almost as much as the Tundra. 142,000 miles, regular oil changes, a timing belt and transmission fluid change and it runs like a scalded-ass ape!

"Mah bitch" drives a '02 Sequoia, essentially a Tundra for "wimen", she really likes that, as well.

Guido2 in Houston

I have a 92 Nissan king cab, 4X4, with 205 thousand and still counting... looks a LOT like Cobras pickup, ceptin mine has an Armordillo logo on each side of the bed...

I also have an 03 Hyundai Sonata GLS... Thats a nice little car... :up: I think they look like a poor mans Jaguar... LOL :lol:

pics to follow of the truck... sometime... LOL

:smoke:

sonata1.jpg

2003 Chevy S10 pickup, 3-door extended cab, 4.3L V6, automatic 2WD, flat snugtop on the bed, metallic "Matrix" green. I wanted a 4WD Tacoma, but the Chevy has served me well. I beat the living Hell out of it the way I drive and it keeps on truckin'.

For the last six years my wife and I shared an '89 Mercury Topaz. My wife is a size 10 and the Topaz is a size 10 and they worked flawlessly.

I am a size 28. Just getting in to drive looked like a rhino mating with a chihuahua.

This year I picked up a 1994 Chryslet Town and Country w/ 3.8 engine. It is a size 24 and I love it. Runs great. Guzzles gas a bit and I have already begun tricking it out with floor mount gun rack, console with gun safe, Camping gear, Battery Powered TV Set and still has enough room to carry 4 folks.

The mini van drives like a street rod, great acceleration and Handles very well.

It's my escape pod.

My 1975 Lincoln. 460-429SCJ Swap, Nitrous, manual valve body C6 I sold it a few years ago when gas prices skyrocketed. I now drive a Volkswagon.... I am in hell.

Hey I wrecked one like that once...

post-1914-1169772578_thumb.jpg

it was a shame that thing had at least 100,000 miles left to go and I went a killed it at 22 :ded:

I dream of a day when I can use mine as a target! It gets incredible gas milage (even force fed). But man is this car a tin can! Give me an old luxury cruiser any day! These little cars ride like a gocart, feel like being squished inside a Coke can and run like a weed whacker. And chicks don't pose on them unless you got a pricey one!

post-1374-1169773346_thumb.jpg

My daily...

MYTARD002Small.jpg

My work truck...

TX_Pirate_Party_030.jpg

My tripper...

DSCF00077Small.jpg

My project...

GERCROWJEEPALOPYSmall.jpg

My other project...

430372-DCP0210520small.jpg

My OTHER project...

seatmockup012Small.jpg

My living room...

day4013Small.jpg

There is still way more, I'm pathetically gearheaded.

Oh and macbeau, I have a '62 Unimog with radio box and know where there is another that needs some work that can be had for 1500 bucks, lemme know. I also rallied a mini all through high school. I loved that car. I bumped up to an R5 turbo that I flipped offa cliff and then , believe it or not, a full race Ford Fiesta. Then came the '71 Datsun 510 that I stuffed a turbocharged 13b Mazda rotary in. That thing was the BEAST. I killed exotica on a daily basis. There was also a beat to shit '82 911 sc in that mix. It got taken out by a buzzard in a 140mph sweeper. For real. Spun me into a rice field and just chewed the undercarriage. Poor little Porsche. Point is; you have impeccable taste.

My dream...

Bob1.jpg

Edited by Crow

married man... married man...drives around in a minivan!

...has the house and some kids... his whole life is on the skids...

Look out!........there goes the maried man!.............

Sorry Joe luv ya man!! :lolol:

.........hell, Cobra.....My youngest is 25 !! By the way, she's working as a designer for the newspaper nearby you there in Greensboro.........

The wife had to have the minivan to be able to haul the dogs around.......(that should show you where I stand....)

She does think I should buy some more of "those Saigas", though......... heh, heh, heh......... I'm saying " oh well, okay, I'll think about it......." (Riiiight.......)

Here's my new toy. sold my truck and the custom bike in my profile pic. and got myself a '06 charger.

and blacked out the windows and put some 20's on it . Im waiting to hit a deer so i can put a cowl hood and shadow mask the front. Only a bodyman would wish he would crash his new car to get a new hood :)

post-5078-1169853819_thumb.jpg

My daily...

MYTARD002Small.jpg

My work truck...

TX_Pirate_Party_030.jpg

My tripper...

DSCF00077Small.jpg

My project...

GERCROWJEEPALOPYSmall.jpg

My other project...

430372-DCP0210520small.jpg

My OTHER project...

seatmockup012Small.jpg

My living room...

day4013Small.jpg

There is still way more, I'm pathetically gearheaded.

Oh and macbeau, I have a '62 Unimog with radio box and know where there is another that needs some work that can be had for 1500 bucks, lemme know. I also rallied a mini all through high school. I loved that car. I bumped up to an R5 turbo that I flipped offa cliff and then , believe it or not, a full race Ford Fiesta. Then came the '71 Datsun 510 that I stuffed a turbocharged 13b Mazda rotary in. That thing was the BEAST. I killed exotica on a daily basis. There was also a beat to shit '82 911 sc in that mix. It got taken out by a buzzard in a 140mph sweeper. For real. Spun me into a rice field and just chewed the undercarriage. Poor little Porsche. Point is; you have impeccable taste.

My dream...

Bob1.jpg

Hey Im restoring a 61 cj3b jeep right now I may have a pair of fenders and a hood . If the guy doesnt want them they are yours for the price of shipping. the hood is usual jeep (full of bondo) and the fenders have the usual splits where the inner bracket welds to them.

Edited by will36

I use to drive a '91 Dodge Spirit

recently upgraded to a '92 Chrysler LeBaron!

:lolol: :lolol: :super::lolol: :lolol:

Edited by Juggernaut