Elite firearms 12c's conversions for sale

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do ya'll do any options on the gun you showed? i dont really care for the folder stocks.... too easy to outlaw... I'd like to just get a PG and bolt hold open... maybe the red dot... but thats something i can do easily myself... also getting the choke removed and fitting it for Win choke... let us know either a website or just a few pricing deals... im not too far from ya'll... 3 hr drive... we'd just ship it back and forth right? i can imagine walking into fed-ex with my saiga and all the folks dive under the counters... :eek: hehe ~Rowdy

Hmm, $260 that better include the Kobra and ALL parts, thats kinda steep from what i see thats involved.

$200+ seems to be what the average PROFESSIONAL ESTABLISHED businesses are charging. ak-usa will do it for $225 and krebs will do it for $300. none include parts, which you supply.

EDIT: no kobra scopes incl by any of them! :haha:

Edited by hardcorps1775
yes i have a personal one ! you local?

Yes, I live East of Rockwall, but work in Irving.

Not sure when I could get by, but I'd like to.

I read elsewhere that you were at the last Market Hall show. Is that accurate? If so, where was your table?

Edited by Mbsk01
yes i have a personal one ! you local?

Yes, I live East of Rockwall, but work in Irving.

Not sure when I could get by, but I'd like to.

I read elsewhere that you were at the last Market Hall show. Is that accurate? If so, where was your table?

Yeah, he was. I talked with him a bit. His table was pretty much in the middle, if im not mistaken.

Alpha Operative, I asked the price of a NIB Saiga 12, WITH NO MODS. It doesn't need any USA compliance parts, nor a Kvar Buttstock. From your post, it seems the parts & labor for the conversion is $260, which should make your NIB Saiga 12 $239. plus some profit. Let me know the price of a NIB Saiga 12 WITH NO MODS. Cajun