Questions about 2nd RUN and GB Auctions

Hey MIke,

I was wondering if the 2nd run production was still on schedule for 1-2-09 and how the changes to the drum bodies was going. Also do the drums on GB have the new bodies and are you going to send the upgraded parts to whoever buys them or are they the ones we will need to send back to you?

Thanks

Hey MIke,

I was wondering if the 2nd run production was still on schedule for 1-2-09 and how the changes to the drum bodies was going. Also do the drums on GB have the new bodies and are you going to send the upgraded parts to whoever buys them or are they the ones we will need to send back to you?

Thanks

I have actually came up with something else again. Something showed itself with the changes I was planning that were unexceptable to me. I do have a great fix in the works though and I know people will be quite pleased. It isn't a stronger spring either. Much better than the stronger spring. I'll be releasing the info in detail very shortly. And anyone that buys a Scratch and dent drum will qualify. Also... on the scratch and dent.... those bids are getting a little crazy... not what I had in mind when I listed them.... you guys should hold off and not drive them to $300 or anything. If you want to pay that much for them there are some others on there being resold that have a starting bid of $350 and aren't scratch and dent..... They aren't in my auctions. If you search " saiga drum" at gunbroker you will find them.

So MIke, is the improvement going to delay the release a bit?

Wakko, I'm not sure what your asking will be delayed. If you are wondering it will delay the 2nd run of drums shipping then no. This will in noway stop me from producing or shipping the second run of drums.

If you mean delay the release of the fix for a lot of the high brass... it should really be about the same. I will very likely have the fix in place and shipped before the 2nd run are being shipped.

• 3 weeks later...