Another day at Tromix

I thought you couldnt use iron sights with that stock?

Thats a good question....will that comp-stock run with HK sights? I know on my 18" gun with a factory bead sight it was quiet a bit high and was a bio-tch to try and get accurate shots.

Looks like a weapon fit for Dr. Evil!! :devil:

Beautiful job....lucky guy!

Thats a good question....will that comp-stock run with HK sights?

Yes. There's a competition shooters gun in the shop right now that has that combo. Personally I don't really want to get a cheek weld on a shorty, but it apparently works for this guy.

Edited by BobAsh
Thats a good question....will that comp-stock run with HK sights?

Yes. There's a competition shooters gun in the shop right now that has that combo. Personally I don't really want to get a cheek weld on a shorty, but it apparently works for this guy.

gunna look something like this!! LMAO!!

wpc06.gif

Edited by MCASgt New River

Yep, that would be my shorty.

I don't have a sore cheek at the end of the day and I have an advantage getting around corners with the short length.

Tony put on a limbsaver pad and turned the gun into a pussycat.

I don't think I could love a human baby more than I love that shotgun.(not really but that line from blades of glory is hilarious)

Yep, that would be my shorty.

I don't have a sore cheek at the end of the day and I have an advantage getting around corners with the short length.

Tony put on a limbsaver pad and turned the gun into a pussycat.

I don't think I could love a human baby more than I love that shotgun.(not really but that line from blades of glory is hilarious)

Oh that's yours? Cool, nice setup.

Thanks Bob! I really like it. I picked up a JPoint this week which should take away any disadvantage with the short sight radius. The rules make me shoot it in open class because of the magazine so I might as well take advantage of the optic.

That competition stock is really nice and Tony is putting in the short reset trigger as well.

Nice gun Jeaux, welcome to the shorty club!

Thanks Bob! I really like it. I picked up a JPoint this week which should take away any disadvantage with the short sight radius. The rules make me shoot it in open class because of the magazine so I might as well take advantage of the optic.

That competition stock is really nice and Tony is putting in the short reset trigger as well.

Nice gun Jeaux, welcome to the shorty club!

..........not my gun, Tom !! I've had mine for a long time now !!!! This is my 10", had it about 2 1/2 years or so !!

post-3950-1229300598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

Whew !! Just got back to Little Rock from my road trip to visit Tony and Bob !!! Rode my new scooter up to Broken Arrow on Friday, and rode back today.......... Tony smoked my ass repeatedly (as in every time) off the line on his bad-ass Victory !!!

Nothing in the world like walking into the TROMIX shop !!! Like I'm prone to say:

Fuck DisneyWorld, I'm going to TROMIX!!

Toys all over the place.........Christmas is coming for lots of lucky folks !!!

A great time overall !!!! :smoke:

A great time overall !!!! :smoke:

It was good to have you out, as always. That trike is a real head-turner!

We were all sittin' on some snazzy-assed machines today..........Your cruiser is pretty much a stunner, Bob !!!!

..........and Tony's 'Prince of Darkness' ride, whew........(shakes the world when he takes off !!!! )

By the way, is there a tentative date for the new trials for the PileDriver firmed up yet?????

post-3950-1229314120_thumb.jpg

Let me know..........I'd really like to be there for it............. :devil:

Tony, that'll look good in my mail truck :big_smile:

Off topic but I love seeing you guy's a the gun show in uniform. I always look around to see if anyone else is laughing

Tony, you have to get a pic with your mailman that thing. :lolol:

Edited by madmax4x4
okent, I'm lost now...is the gun pictured yours? Are you going to remove the HK sights, or will the jpoint co-witness (unscrew the rear from the plate and remove the front sight insert)? Just curious. Good lookin shorty ( ;

Mine differs by having the Galil charging handle, ring rear sight on a standard HK mount, Galil grip and limb saver pad.

It will be sporting a PolyChoke this week too.

I thought about trying to get it to cowitness but I didn't think there was an adapter to mount the JPoint onto the rear sight mount.

If you know of one then let me know and I will give it a try.

Tony recommended a side mount to get the JPoint up and clear the HK front sight.

It is a regular side mount that I modified by shortening the rail to allow the Galil charging handle to clear the optic and not skin my fingers when I rack the bolt.

I rigged it up in a way so that I can take it off by only removing one set screw instead of the whole stock.

I'll post a pic when I get it back.

The main thing I wanted was to get the optic on and then show the guys at the matches what a real shotgun looks like!

Jeaux: If I would pull my head out of my rear I would just look at your avitar and see your shorty! I knew you had one after you told me at Tony's B-Day party but I've slept since then.

Bob: What is that gun!

Edited by okent
Bob: What is that gun!

Oh man, I can't believe you didn't hear all the crap over that one! It's the only exisiting Tromix .600 piledriver prototype.

Upon test firing it last year it smashed me in the face and knocked one of my teeth out. Ask Tony to show it to you next time you're over.

The gun, not the tooth, LOL.

Edited by BobAsh

Many years ago after suffering from a concussion I had my skull x-rayed.

I'll never forget the Doctor's comment as he looked over the transparencies.

In a very matter-of-fact voice he said "You've got the thickest skull I've ever seen."

lol so I guess it's a little like wearing a helmet all the time.