Chaos Giving Away Two year memberships to NRA!!!!!

Thanks to the Chaos for NRA auction being successful, I raised enough money to give out 9, two year memberships. These are available to first come, first serve basis. Simply Post that you want this, and any other comments related to this topic. I will contact the first 9 and get your info to make this happen. Please don't take this gift lightly, all I ask is you try to be active in your membership.

Cameron you are one of the last good guys, you produce great products and have the the best customer service I have ever seen. You and your boys make what all companies should strive for, excellence in all areas. I have had so many comments and looks from people when I pull out my S12 with your rail. That I almost need to ask for business cards to pass out, lol.

I would like to put my name in the hat for a 2yr membership.

You not only raise the bar, but you put it up there that everyone can see, and strive for. Thanks.

HUZZAH!!

I signed up for the free membership. Would this help me?

I shooting for non-members, if your already a memeber your on your way to being active.

Well I got three on the list, six more go!

my membership just expired and i signed up for the free one year dealy, but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Edited by Snoofer

You're the man Cameron.

I am already an NRA member, but I WILL be buying some stuff from you for my next conversion when you get it back in stock.

You deserve some payback for this.

I would like to become a member. What does being active involve? Thanks for what you are doing to preserve our 2nd amendment rights.

they send you prewritten letters to send to politicians sometimes among other things.

Well I got three on the list, six more go!

my membership just expired and i signed up for the free one year dealy, but haven't heard anything from them yet.

You will. They're really getting slammed right now, no doubt.

I would like to become a member. What does being active involve? Thanks for what you are doing to preserve our 2nd amendment rights.

It means, get involved, anyway you can.Talk to people, at work, church, school, friends, and family anywhere and everywhere you can about supporting our gun rights, supporting the NRA, and many others out there fighting the good fight to preserve our rights! This is just the being of this battle not the end. People must act or we will all lose out, big time.

May I. This would be a great gift to me.. Now is the gun owner's time of need and I am willing to become a new troop.

[/quoteJ

Just two more!

First I would like to thank Makc for allowing this to be hosted in his house, thanks Makc, and Jugg for put this up here at the top and vbrtrmn for suggesting it, and thank you all for your kind comments. I'm not a recruiter for the NRA, although I do now have their banner flying high on my website in support of the cause, so I don't receive any price brakes. The auction raised $500.00, enough for 8.3 membership, so I threw another $40 into the kitty to make it 9 memberships. Guys we can this, but it will take all of us to remind those in Washington who we are, and that are voice will be heard as well. It was said here, that I have set the bar high, well come up here with me, I'm just like you, life is hard, bills suck, and I'm tried, tried of this topic being brought up in our government. Let us scream so loud, they hear our message in their sleep, so we as a country can get past this agenda and get on with the real threats to our nations, corrupt government, illegal aliens, our failing economy. Again, thank you all for supporting this cause. :super: