New Saiga / AK Side Folding Stock Kit

I am very happy to present to you guys a New Saiga / AK Side Folding Stock Kit!

This is my personal favorite stock - to my eye this is the sweetest "folder" I've seen yet!!!

This push button design, right side folding, stock is for use on the AK and Saiga type rifles or shotguns with stamped receiver.

This model of the stock folds under the charging handle and does NOT abstract the travel of the handle when the weapon is fired!!!

This is a complete kit that includes a stock, a rubber pad, an adapter block, and screws - everything you need to install it on an AK rifle or a converted Saiga rifle or a shotgun.

Manufactured in USA by AGP Arms, Inc.

Distributed exclusively by Saiga-12.com

Dealer inquiries are welcome – please call our office @ 678.206.7070 or send me a PM.

The first 25 orders will get $10 OFF - at checkout please enter coupon code when prompted: NEWSTOCK

Click here if you would like to get one from Saiga-12.com E-Strore

AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_01.gif AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_02.gif

AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_03.gif AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_04.gif

AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_05.gif AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_06.gif

AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_07.gif AK_Saiga_Folding_Stock_08.gif

(...no, the gun on the picture is not included 021.gif)

Click here if you would like to get one from Saiga-12.com E-Strore

We also are updating our inventory and have many new parts in stock!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice, have you tried it with other AKs besides the Saiga?

Looks good......though I also think it folds the wrong way. I'd definitely consider it if it folded to the left.

Shooting any shotgun or rifle with the stock folded should not be done if accuracy is important to you period. It is also very dangerous in self-defense to innocent people in the area. Sure it looks c

Posted Images

And for anyone that hasn't installed a folder yet, $140 is a good deal. If you buy separately, you're looking at around $50 for a non-push button folder, plus the cost of the stock itself ($70-80), not counting the cost of the internal block ($45ish)

Nice looking but:

1) Do you have to cut the tang to install?

2) What's it made from? (Advanced Techno Polymer!) Specifically, What polymer?

3) Is it reinforced with aluminum or steel?

4) Does it have the necessary 3 degree angle to minimize recoil?

Great looking stock Makc! I think a high quality push button side folder at $140 hits the nail right on the head if it works as good as it looks!

Of course I want to try one out now :devil:. I've got some new guns coming in for builds. I think I need to see how one works with a brand new custom Lone Star S12! PM sent.

Nice looking but:

1) Do you have to cut the tang to install?

2) What's it made from? (Advanced Techno Polymer!) Specifically, What polymer?

3) Is it reinforced with aluminum or steel?

4) Does it have the necessary 3 degree angle to minimize recoil?

1) Yes, you do.

2) Glass filled nylon

3) No, it is not.

4) No, It does not have the 3 degree correction.

However, I should say that, the "necessity" of this 3 degree correction is a matter of personal opinion - I, personally, do not need it.

It is possible to incorporate it into the receiver block (like in so many others), but it would interfere with the charging handle cycle, or the ability to put your finger on the trigger easily - neither is the option I am willing to give up.

Does it lock up tight or is there a little wobble like with some of the other push button folders?

No, it dos not have any play or wobble in it at all.

I learned about the development of this stock for some time ago. I'm very excited about it, and Just PM'ed Max to order one to personally try with one of my new builds :up:

I have one waiting at the post office for a T + E....give me a day or two, and I will post my thoughts on this stock. Max has communicated to me loudly how much he likes this stock, so I REALLY want to see it.....

Nice looking stock Max. Looks like it also has pre drilled holes for a QD sling loop, like the DPH stock has. I just got one of those from CSS and it works great with the DPH stock. Maybe you should check with Scott or Greg about getting some to sell with your stocks. They snap right in, swivel 360 degrees, and are really nice.

Nice to see the forum store stocking up...:super:

Hello

Is the hinge mechanism made of metal? Specifically, the latch "receiver" that is exposed when the stock is in the folded position?

Does it accept the Ace recoil pad?

What is the length?

TIA,

guido

Hello

Is the hinge mechanism made of metal? Specifically, the latch "receiver" that is exposed when the stock is in the folded position?

Does it accept the Ace recoil pad?

What is the length?

TIA,

guido

The hinge part that attaches to the receiver is metal and reinforced from the bottom to prevent any kind of damage (you will see in in the pictures below).

I do not know if it accepts the ace pad, as I do not have one to try, but I posted measurements of the stock below...

What is the length of the stock? It looks about the same as a 7.5" ACE with a folding mechanism, but I'd like an actual measurement.

8¾ inches not including the pad.

The pad is about another 1" or 1¼".

So over all it is about 9¾" - 10".

Here are some more of 900x600 close-up picture with dimensions:

IMG_0254.gif IMG_0263.gif

IMG_0260.gif

IMG_0255.gif IMG_0257.gif

If you take the pug out, you will have an opening of 13/16" in diameter and a hair more than 7.5" deep

that can be used as a storage compartment.

IMG_0266.gif storage_compartment.gif

IMG_0274.gif IMG_0271.gif

IMG_0272.gif IMG_0273.gif

IMG_0264.gif IMG_0264a.gif

prognosis for this stock is very good, guys......the one I have in front of me right now is pretty sweet. Ill post more from work, tomorrow. Im already giving it a beyond 95% rating and i have had one in hand for all of a couple hours.

very nice part, Kevin, Ben, Max.

No, it does not lock in the folded position. Although, the mechanism is snug and it does not swing by itself...

i have a comment and a question...

First the comment: The stock looks great. Inexpensive for a folder, strong in the right parts and light in the others.

Now the question: Are there any cheek risers for the stock? I don't think paracord would give me a good enough cheek weld. When my sbr paperwork comes through i'll put one on the draco, i just need a riser.

And thanks to AGP for providing us with more options.