WTS Arsenal US HG/Gas tube/buttstock, XTM rail covers

Need a little extra cash as I just grabbed an SGL and would like some things for it. I have purchased the HG/gas tube from a member here for a future build(never used it) It is in great condition(HG is Arsenal US made). The Buttstock is Arsenal US Nato length. The buttstock has the holes drilled and was put on a rifle but taken right off. The HGs were never used.

Ive also got 3 packages of Magpul XTM rail covers, also put in a rifle then taken off. All these are in perfect condition.

Id like to sell this whole package togethr if I can.

Price update in lastest post.. If it does not sell in a couple days Ill consider splitting.

Ill accept discrete paypal +3% or discrete paypal as personal with no add on. You all know how this works.

Also at the bottom Im throwing up this factory butt stock as Ive seen them sell on here and its just sitting in my closet. Ill just work a deal with some one on this if they would like to pay shipping.

Forgive the poor pictures I can take some in better lighting tomorrow if needed.

First "Ill take it" gets it.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

100_1207.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1209.jpg

Edited by Chevyman097

Forgive my late response, was a busy weekend.

I will spit this up. the prices are as follow.

Buttstock $50 shipped.

The hand guards for 75 shipped. This is including the gas tube. Id like to keep it as a package.

and the magpul rial covers for 20 shipped.

I will be sending the potential buyers who posted first in line. If the prices are unreasonable please feel free to PM me.

I realise some of the prices are close to new price, but these are shipped prices priority mail. So these seem reasonable.

What is the price for everything? If it is split up I'll take the buttstock.

The price for everything as a package is 130 shipped.

My last post has prices for individual items. Of course its cheaper for the package deal because its cheaper to ship in one box.

if you would like just the buttstock I think we can work some thing out. I have some interest if other items seperate if you dont want it as a package.

i added back in the package price on the original post. I assumed there was more interest in everything seperated. Sorry. if some one commits to it before others commit to individual items its free game.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.