New Saiga 12 Bullpup Kit (not kushnapup)

Hi Guys; I've been watching these for awhile,I e-mailed Bernie Rolfe (owner) he said they have a production run going and we could get in on it.Surprised nobody here really knows anything about them; i'm concerned whether its vaporware but the website shows a lot of models.ANY info would be helpful.

Thanks Astrowrench :smoke: Also they have other S-12 models and AK models which i believe would fit converted rifles?

Edited by astrowrench

Saiga_12_Spike_alu_rf_no_mag.JPG

donethrewup.gif

mkkeepcrapoffofmyak.jpg

Kalashnikovs are not bullpups.. and attempts to make them so are clumsy at best. If you want a bullpup, buy a weapon that was designed that way.

wow laughed so hard monster came out my nose. warning to all, be creful while you drink youre energy drinks and read forums.

But really who's to say what you should or shouldn't do? Your opinion is not fact. Personally I am on the fence about THAT design with a few stipulations: must accept the corrected/restored trigger group, be black, available without 300 mall ninja pic rails, and actually be in production/circulation. I refuse to spend $300 to be a guinea pig. Once my stipulations are met I will decide.

To the clumsy ergos statement: I agree the charging handle will be awkward however mag changes would be easier. Again I am on the fence.

Edited by Chowderhead72

Anyone know anything about these? Came across this by complete accident...

I don't like the barrel shroud; but the PG part is cool. I might pick one of these up at some point.. seems like a great way to decrease the OAL w/o going through the NFA stuff.. I'd just get the main part and maybe put some other shroud on it, if it needs weight up front for the balance.

That front part where the bipod is attached is optional.

*Added. Their website also says that they have a gas plug adjustment tool available.

But really who's to say what you should or shouldn't do? Your opinion is not fact.

Yes it is.

It's gonna be mighty tough to adjust your gas plug don't you think?

Edited by turbotezza

Looks like crap to me! Of what purpose is the stepped top rail? Would not a flat top rail give a longer sight radius for BUIS? Also the Laser could be dropped onto rail just above the barrel and in front of the Gas plug. A Tac-47 plug would aleviat most of the plug issues except remove for cleaning.

It's a show peice, NOT for real use.

Sorry, just a little touchy there, lol.

I would like to knowwere I could get a length of 3"x1.5"x1/8" Aluminum stock though, :angel:

That front part where the bipod is attached is optional.

*Added. Their website also says that they have a gas plug adjustment tool available.

But really who's to say what you should or shouldn't do? Your opinion is not fact.

Yes it is.

It's gonna be mighty tough to adjust your gas plug don't you think?

Oh!!!

A special tool to lose!

That makes it all good. :rolleyes:

Not new. This one is better than their other one, which I think the also still offer, but still ugly (IMHO) and very bulky. I own and like bullpups but as others have said shoehorning an AK into that format gives less than ideal results. I wouldn't mind an S12 bullpup just for a gee wiz gun and since I already have other S12s. It would need to look a lot better than that though.

• 2 years later...