Who is interested in Izhmash Decals?

This is a feeler thread and to get the info out there, I would have posted it in the FS section, but not everyone trolls that.

Like I said this is an Interest thread. Im doing this to leave off where the other member sKott left off at. I see there is still some interest in the decals, so I'm going to pick it up. I'll do the same thing as he did.

Price includes one decal, mailed to your door. For each decal that is sold I'll do the $1 donation to the Saiga-12 forum. Cost is $5.00 per decal. I may be able to give discounts on multiple qtys. I have to see what its going to cost me first.

I will only take paypal gift, as the fees suck etc. Im paypal verified and Im not out to screw anyone over on this at all. I have +7 feedback on arf.com, paypal is verified and business member and I have 170+ feedback on ebay.

Again this is an interest thread, so post up your name and then how many you want. Like this

MrOneEyedBoh +2

( Your user name ) +1

( Another user name ) +5

Total : 8

Continue the list like that and keep the total number current. Just copy and past it for each poster.

Decal will be like his and roughly the same size at 6" L x 1.5" H ( +/- .25 or so )

jfk807.jpg

( ** Thanks to sKott for the idea and this picture )

Edited by MrOneEyedBoh

You asked and here is what I would like to see. A sign to put up in the front yard close to what other security services provide with the Ishmash logo and Security Provided By "Saiga Security Services"

You asked and here is what I would like to see. A sign to put up in the front yard close to what other security services provide with the Ishmash logo and Security Provided By "Saiga Security Services"

I can do something like that most likely but after this is over with. This thread is for the decal only.

No more subdued if you know saiga and logo all the better however if you did'nt you would think it was just another security provider.

True and the surprise might be just to much for them when the definition of the symbol is coming at them

Exactamete my friend!

he most likley will. best to ask as we are guest in his house.

I did ask him, I dont see why not tough. He's getting a donation out of it, ( guessing it is his website? )

Just a matter of respect... Something we seem to lacking around here as of late...

People have started up group buys and such without asking only to get shut down.

It's frowned upon when folks just "set up shop".

It could also bee seen a "business level sales" and he may require you a business membership to do so...

Oh whoa ok. cool. Didnt think of that. This is a one time run though, I would hope that since he let the other fella do it, I would get the same respect. ya know? :up:

Roger that... He asked! ;)