Virginia Team Saiga pics from NCRR match

No pic's of actual shooting, we captured that on video.

post-375-1122365190_thumb.jpg

First of all, Seems like Topmaul wasn't happy with 2nd place ? and Eric is thinking ... "next time I'll get you dad!"

post-375-1122365305.jpg

Wouldn't this make a nice prize table? Don't want to think about the $$ that is sitting there :eek:

post-375-1122365251.jpg

Different angle.

post-375-1122365365.jpg

What a "line up" !

post-375-1122365346.jpg

The Crew (I'm the handsome one) heh

Rob, I didn't want to post a pic of you and Cassie(sp?) without asking first. Hat's off to her for a great attitude about the whole day. Need to give her a chance to shoot soon. Might be worth trying to find a 20ga? I was surprised that my 20ga shot so much softer than my 12. I've got the video down from my camcorder (thanks Ron for all of the filming!!!). Shoot me your address and I'll ship a copy off to you.

Edited by kmoore

Yea, I was hoping to get her to shoot my S12. With the stock I got, it'd be short enough for her to handle, and between the light shot load, the compensators, the blackjack buffer, and the overall gentle nature of the S12 I think anyone could handle it. Look at Eric; he walloped me in the competition, and he's not yet huge by any means.

Cassie's never shot before, so she was a bit nervous and didn't want to have people having to wait on her while she slowly went through the stages. She came thinking that she might shoot, but got a bit nervous when she saw the arrangement of guns and skills present. However, for this next month I'm going to be running her through the drill and try to get her ready for an upcoming competition, and at the very least I'm going to be ready to rock and roll: 16th place with a Saiga is unacceptable. If not for that damned pendulum thing it would've been a very different story, but that's the way the cookie crumbles and I had a ton of fun, so that's all that matters to me. Congrats to the other competitors, especially John; Eric will have to wait a month to top you after a second place showing. Look out for me and the gal at the next event, we're going to come out in full force ready for wins.

So I guess, let's wait to post pictures of Cassie as part of Team Saiga until she picks up the shotgun and starts knockin' 'em down. She did want me to say that the Saiga folk are the nicest, and have the hottest guns in the world. :super:

Aegis,

Are you going to the Black Creek this weekend? I thought would give Eric another chance. Remember he beat me in our last two matches. He said this was some kind of fluke. Kill the Spinner Thing!!!!! Kmoore said he would be there and I'm not sure if Ron will be there. My AR is availible if you want to shoot it. I put the PK-01 on it and bore sited it last night I will need to shoot it.

Ron will be down at a 2 day match in NC. I lent him the set of double 8's I have, so they won't be at BC either.

I'll be there early to help set up, and I told Joe that I'd help run it if he needs it, so I might be a bit more "tied up" than normal. But I hope yall are in my group.

Don't know how the range would feel about full auto, except that I hear it there every once in a while. Let me know if you think the "beast" might make an appearance and I'll check in on it.

I won't be making any competitions this weekend...I'll either be in Asheville or Toronto, not sure which yet. However, I soon need a three gun competition to scratch my itch. I've finished building my AR, and will have the barrel broken in and the optic zeroed by early August. I also invested in a tac-vest, tac-belt, and tac-thigh holster that I'm most eager to try in action!

So this weekend I'll be away, but keep me posted as to what's coming up and you'll see me soon showing up with my beauties (Saiga S-12, AR, H&K USP.45c, and a few gun wielding gals) at the upcoming matches. And next time, I'm brining high brass rounds to teach that spinning little bastard who's boss. :killer:

And next time, I'm brining high brass rounds to teach that spinning little bastard who's boss.  :killer:

The footage of your second encounter with the "tallywacker" still cracks me up!

What's the matter??? You don't like the SLB??? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: Just for that you MAY see it on all 5 stages next time!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Yup...I found out where ya'll hang out at!!!! Now ya can't talk bad about me behind my back...like you do in front of me!!!

Advanced??? I'm still tring to come to grips with THAT term!!!!

L8TR Guys!!! I'm not making it to BC until the weather breaks...Damn near had a another HA cleaning up Saturday....Stayin' in the cool....

For those reading this and do not know what a SLB (spinning little bastard) is...It's on the right hand side of this pic.....

PICT4351.JPG

And there are a few pics of ya'll shooting...

T_T_PICT4371.JPG

T_T_PICT4372.JPG

Redrum,

:chris: This is our plotting and planning place, What are we going to do tonight Brain? What do we do every night Pinky? :devil:

About the SLB you have to hit it and make it go all the way around once using 7 1/2 or smaller shot. My shotgun is full choked and can do it pretty good it took me 7 rounds I loaded a full eight round stuffed with nine and had two left over but you have to hit it just right. Some people like to double tap it but I prefer the one well placed shot at a time method. If you look at the scores most people could not get the SLB to spin. http://ncrr.net/IDPA/matchresults/Shotgun/07-23-2005_SG.htm those 60 second penelties in stage 4 and 5 are not spinning the SLB. So you can see how tough it is to spin. I know it looks easy but it's not.

Edited by topmaul
What's the matter??? You don't like the SLB???  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  Just for that you MAY see it on all 5 stages next time!!!  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:  :lolol:

Yup...I found out where ya'll hang out at!!!! Now ya can't talk bad about me behind my back...like you do in front of me!!!

Advanced??? I'm still tring to come to grips with THAT term!!!!

Alright, who left the door open ..... He's found us now!

• 11 months later...