Russian American Arms Co.

This is getting boring!!!!! I think were getting the run around again. First it was told to me the "End of September" is when the first shippment was due. The it was the "Second Week of October" is when the shippment was due. And now its the "End of October" is when the shippment is due. It sounds to me they don't have the approval of the feds yet and we are getting the run around from them. Its time to either shit or get off the pot for them something is wrong with the import. Maybe the saiga isn't viewed as a sporting rifle.

With the saiga's still on hold and the new chinese guns soon to hit our shores with the sanctions being lifted maybe we can jump ship again and get on board with the chinese stuff while we wait for the slow import of the saiga's which i'm starting to think its not going to happen in my lifetime or anytime too soon. At first i was all exceited about hearing its due soon to start again but now the import date keeps on changing??

Could it be RAA is getting a lesson on doing business with the Russians? Promises made but not kept? Meanwhile factory capacity is used for lucrative military contracts. When those are met they might have time to make some "sporting" rifles that meet U.S. import requirements established by BATFE.

I still think it will be 2006 before we see new Saigas. :rolleyes:

W. :smoke:

I'm hoping for a Saiga synthetic stock sporter in 7,62x54 and two model 100's(hunters) in both 30-06 and 270win. if they import them too. The TIGR has caught my eye too I like the 9,3x64 caliber too. I have been saving up my mad money while waiting, and waiting and more waiting........Geez I hope its soon.

We are doing business with China again and we are suppose to see guns again. I heard its sporting firearms but i'm not sure what sporting firearms they have. I'm hoping we see the norinco stuff and norinco ammo too. I was hoping for norinco sks's, M1a's and 1911a1's too(norinco's) but who knows till we see them soon i hope maybe sooner than the new saiga's. I'm waiting but i'm not going to wait

forever.......

Edited by Unknown Poster