Elite Firearms

After reading the comments on Elite Firearms lack of response to customers, I posted a comment on the other thread and supplied a link.

Apparently this offended Dave and he sent me a PM accusing me of misrepresenting a Krink kit. Basically, he's trying to smear me. Problem is, he's 100% wrong and this is provable.

I will refrain from posting his PM since that is in poor internet taste. However, the jist is he accused me of sending him a used, screw built krink kit. Guess what, dave...that's what i was selling: My FS ad, which hasn't been edited since July

The fact that he is taking time to try to smear me yet doesn't correspond with his customers is disturbing.

If you have a firearm with Dave waiting to be worked on, you may want to contact him and ask that he spend less time trying to make up stories and more time honoring his committment.

In my reply to Dave i suggested he not follow the path of Gary Guccino (Informer, BDA Soltice Arms). I was involved in Attorney General filings against him. He was a real piece of work.

This post was made so that folks would know that Dave is alive and kicking and apparently reading the message board. If you have concerns, they should be addressed since he has internet access.

Caspian

P.S. Dave, if you would like to dispute this, I would welcome your permission to post the PM you sent me.

I was lucky. After filing the paperwork and offering to have a buddy who lives local to him (who also happens to work for Kansas Bureau of Investigation) stop by and personally pick up my kit and receiver, my stuff was returned in the mail.

I feel sorry for the folks w/o connections or those who beleived his stalling tactics.

Dave has e-mailed me a few more times calling me names. :rolleyes:

I hope he has taken time to contact his customers since he has time to contact me and call me names. If you have work waiting to be completed, think long and hard if the excuses and unanswered e-mails are worth it. Tony Rumore answers e-mails, does an excellent job and has integrety.

Caspian

I wish you guys would all have read up on my thread over on ARFCom before Diamond Dave screwed you too. Here are the "custom markings" he gouged into my new Arsenal, Inc. SLR-105:

slr1050131xd.jpg

Nice, huh? Dave told me over the phone that my rifle was "picturesque." Dave said that the selector markings were "right out of a book." He also chucked my Bulgarian selector and replaced it with a Saiga selector - then tried to lie about it. He also mashed the hell out of the pins on the FSB and gas block.

Dave Michener is a con-artist, thief and all-around piece of shit. The good news is that Ted Marshall has completed the repairs on the "markings" that Diamond Dave gouged in and Chris Butler should be finishing the rest shortly.

http://ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=77063&page=1

Edited by Thekatar