Updated price and info...

Magazine release lever extension, (or speed release lever). For the S-12* shotgun.

*Will also work on other Saiga models! Not just the S-12. Thanks to Cobra for his input in this matter!

post-1827-1136779978_thumb.jpg post-1827-1136779997_thumb.jpg

NEW LOWER PRICE!

$16 shipped CONUS

Email or PM me for details.

Jeric

ps. A percentage of profits are always donated back to this forum!

Edited by Jeric

No shipping charges. It just makes things easier!

The one in the photo is actually screwed on, from the back, and then the screws are filed flush with the front of the lever. These can be welded on, you just have to file/sand off the powder coat and you're good to go.

Jeric

No shipping charges. It just makes things easier!

The one in the photo is actually screwed on, from the back, and then the screws are filed flush with the front of the lever. These can be welded on, you just have to file/sand off the powder coat and you're good to go.

Jeric

PM sent. These are pretty kickass. I'm surprised there are so few posts.

Lookin good Jeric. So you just have to drill two holes in your mag catch and screw it right on?

Thanks dude!

Yes, drill two holes, tap, screw it! Here's a pic of what it would look like if you screwed it from the front. This can be done, but it more possible for the mag to catch on the screws as it's being ejected, even though they're low profile heads. Screwing from the backside (always a favorite), will guarantee that won't happen.

post-1827-1137169659_thumb.jpg

Instructions are available too, as a PDF file, and will be posted on my website for downloading.

Jeric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Updated price and info...

Magazine release lever extension, (or speed release lever). For the S-12* shotgun.

*Will also work on other Saiga models! Not just the S-12. Thanks to Cobra for his input in this matter!

post-1827-1136779978_thumb.jpg post-1827-1136779997_thumb.jpg

NEW LOWER PRICE!

$16 shipped CONUS

Email or PM me for details.

Jeric

ps. A percentage of profits are always donated back to this forum!

how do i buy one jensenelet@aol.com

jensenelet-

"how do i buy one jensenelet@aol.com" Go to top of this page. Click on the 'Jeric" name and you will see buttons to email or personal mail (PM) him for further details.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Any plans for making an ambidextrious or left handed version?

Not at the moment, just because of some other projects that are taking most of my time. I'm sure I will tackle a left handed version next time I do a run of these, but not for a little while.

I think Red Star Arm makes an ambidextrious version...

J

• 4 months later...

Not at the moment, just because of some other projects that are taking most of my time. I'm sure I will tackle a left handed version next time I do a run of these, but not for a little while.

J

Wouldn't the lever be adaptable for left-handed if you just flip-it over and use it that way?

Wouldn't the lever be adaptable for left-handed if you just flip-it over and use it that way?

Well, you could, but bear in mind the fact that the bends in the lextension are angled to account for the angle of the mag release lever itself to keep the extension parallel with the receiver. Put it on the left side and it will angle up into the receiver.

J

Well, you could, but bear in mind the fact that the bends in the lextension are angled to account for the angle of the mag release lever itself to keep the extension parallel with the receiver. Put it on the left side and it will angle up into the receiver.

J

Roger that...thanks for pointing that out.

Look forward when and IF you will be coming out with an Ambi-dextrous or Lefty version.

• 1 month later...

J

Jeric,

I don't see anywhere on RSA on the Ambi-version you mentioned? Could it be some other parts?

Anyway, would love to be able to get an Ambi-version if you can make one.

thnx.

Pics as promised! :D

:eek: COBRA!!!!! I want to know where I can get one of those wicked cool see through magazines. Damn if they arn't the best looking mags I have ever seen!! :super::super::super: Where....where.....WHERE!!!!!!!

I found it...

http://www.redstararms.com/

Just on the top of the page -use the search feature.

Look for: release

you'll find it.

~S

Thanks, I found it but I thought it was for the Saiga 12, but looks to work only on the Saiga rifle, not Saiga 12 shotgun as I was hoping.

Jeric, PLEASE make an AMBI-version, soon! Yours looks so much better!

Edited by khadre

:eek: COBRA!!!!! I want to know where I can get one of those wicked cool see through magazines. Damn if they arn't the best looking mags I have ever seen!! :super::super::super: Where....where.....WHERE!!!!!!!

Found it at the bottom of a box of lucky charmz...lol.

Seriously though, I cut the window out with a dremel and made a lexan cover for it from an ice maker box.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Even an innocent ice maker is not safe around you when you have a Dremel in your hand! Perhaps its Dremels that should be outlawed??

Wicked cool job, Bro! Awesome job! Your work is always meticulous and unique. :devil:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.