Saiga update!!

they ARE on US Soil, and have cleared Customs as of yesterday. RAAC is processing orders as I type this, and the dealers should be getting them within a week. This info is current as of a phone call to Debbie 5 minutes ago. RAAC is sending them out to dealers in the order that they received orders, not by order volume as certain other importers have done in the past with things. Wow, what a week, first my FN PS90s start trickling in, and now Saigas are officially here!

they ARE on US Soil, and have cleared Customs as of yesterday. RAAC is processing orders as I type this, and the dealers should be getting them within a week. This info is current as of a phone call to Debbie 5 minutes ago. RAAC is sending them out to dealers in the order that they received orders, not by order volume as certain other importers have done in the past with things. Wow, what a week, first my FN PS90s start trickling in, and now Saigas are officially here!

BOOYAH!!!!! :P:killer:

I hope that the long wait is over. I can't wait to finally get my hands on an S-12 (or S-20). I just hope they don't charge an exorbitant price for them. It would be great to see Dunham's carry them again and this time I'm going to buy one.

Edited by uzitiger

I called RAAC to find out which of my FFL's distributors were gonna have what available and when. The Saiga's will be at RAAC's warehouse on Tuesday and to distributors in two weeks.

Also, none of the S12's in this shipment have BHO's, that was a mistake made in Russia but there should be some with BHO in the next order due in mid February. They've got a really big third shipment coming after that but I didn't get details of what was in that one.

So since none of them have BHO's the difference between the IZ-108 and the 109 is the 109 has adjustable sights, the 108 has fixed sights.

The folks at RAAC are real friendly and personable, they seem organized and were able to quickly lookup answers to my specific questions (like was distributor X going to have Y?), and they explained thier answers. This is very much the opposite from what I've come to expect in this business, when I called several distributor's sales numbers they were pretty short with me and didn't want to even discuss what they were going to get or when. So far customer service is the only thing RAAC has sold, but they've done a good job with it.

do we know exactly how many saiga shotguns came in and if so how many s-12 s-20? also i was looking at some of the links that we put up in the thread earlier and i did not see any saiga 4-10s did any come in?

Enough that RAAC told me not to worry about everyone running out immediately, and there's 2 more shipments coming soon.

I didn't ask about 410's.

IZ-108? I dont see that on FBMG page?

Can someone explain the differences and list the prices for all types of saiga 12 ga in the country?

Check the price list at Saigacentral.com as they list the IZ-108. :killer::killer:

I spoke with Debbie, and it is SO FUCKING TYPICAL of the Russians to pull this dumb shit. Dont blame RAAC, thats for sure. They did not know they were not getting their full order until the saw them. The form 6 lists 12ga shotgun, or 308 rifle. The minor differences being things like the bolt hold open or sights out to 500m instead of 300m. The Russians told them what they wanted to hear and then sent them what was in the warehouse. Fucking typical.

Anyway, we have updated what is coming on our web site (and added the other guns we had previously only ordered a few of like the IZ-108), and we kept the total number of guns we are getting by increasing the numbers of what is on the truck. I have spent the entire morning on the phone switching customers over to the IZ-108's and luckily everyone has been cool.

And we are still going to flood Tromix with guns, so getting converted guns will not be a problem for those who want them.

Doesnt this site sell a manual bolt hold open?

Don't see one listed at Saiga Central. I'm relatively new here and do not know the gory details of what it takes to install one. Maybe some of the more seasoned guys reading this can answer that for us both. I just found out my S-12 will not have a BHO on it either.

I don't believe that anyone except one of our members Jeric is selling them anymore. The Saiga-12.com site says out of stock.

You can find them at this link. Hopefully someone on this site in the future will be offering a Last round bolt hold open. We all hope at least.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=6672&hl=

Edited by TacticalResponse
I was talkin about this actual site. saiga-12.com

Those were available a long time ago - I think Makc was selling them through the store. They're not made anymore. Jeric sells 'em though, along with mag lever extensions. PM him

BHO's FS:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=6672&hl=

BHO Install:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=7644&hl=

Mag Lever Extensions:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=9195&hl=

Let me re-phrase. We keep our retail prices at this point to protect our dealers. They do not have to worry about us under-cutting them on price. Saiga Central claims to do dealer sales, but makes it unprofitable for dealers to work with them. Which min the big picture does not benefit anyone but them. It really does not benefit you the customer let alone the exposeure for the weapon system as a whole. These weapons can fill a vast list of needs, not just the AK enthusists and gamers needs, which has been the primary source of sales for them in the past.

Also, Saiga Central is not going to stock the majority of the items on their list. While we are not stocking the full line of RAAC weapons, we are going to stock all that we display, and keep you updated as to what is in stock and what is not. We will not play the "It is running behind from the importer" to the customer while the clerk rushes to get the order placed games that many other dealers do.

Finally, Saiga Central can not offer the customer service that we do, the various conversions that we do, ALL done by Tromix (the best guy in the business), or the back ground with these weapons that our staff can. If they do stock and offer converted guns, who are they going to go to? Elite? When you need it re-done who are you going to go to? Tromix. The FBMG/Tromix partnership is going to offer a level of products and services, and most of all customer service that has been severly lacking in our industry. We may be a few dollars more, but you can expect a good deal more from the FBMG.

Edited by PvtPyle

Well, it looks like all the 4 rd 410 mags I bought at 17 to 24 bucks turned out to be a bargain when I looked at Saiga Centrals retail price list.

Not to mention your out 35 or so for the 12's and 20's.

I didnt pay attention till I got my guns recently, how are the mag prices now, compared to when EAA was the importer.

Well, it looks like all the 4 rd 410 mags I bought at 17 to 24 bucks turned out to be a bargain when I looked at Saiga Centrals retail price list.

Not to mention your out 35 or so for the 12's and 20's.

I didnt pay attention till I got my guns recently, how are the mag prices now, compared to when EAA was the importer.

FYI - the last price list I got from Tantal had 410 mags (3" or 76mm) at 4 for $29.95...

• 2 weeks later...