WTB S12 takeoff parts

Hi there,

I'm converting an AK74 airsoft rifle to a Saiga 12. Because i fell in love with it :devil: Does anybody have some spare/take off parts? I already got a forearm, sadly without the sling swivel. So if u got something, plz pm me. Trying to make my baby as correct as possible.

GRTZ

Hi there,

I'm converting an AK74 airsoft rifle to a Saiga 12. Because i fell in love with it :devil: Does anybody have some spare/take off parts? I already got a forearm, sadly without the sling swivel. So if u got something, plz pm me. Trying to make my baby as correct as possible.

GRTZ

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=14033

Stocks and more. I pobably have a sling swivel too, I'll take a peak in my tool kit. What size handguard are you working with?

Sorry forgot to mention that i don't need a buttstock, I'm going to keep the normal 74 stock. I have a long handguard, attached a picture... I'm more interested in a gastube, bolt, topcover, mags and a sight of an S12, the long type sight as shown in the picture. I hope these are easy to get hold on.... any info about the sight would be cool aswell.

GRTZ

post-4644-1168968187_thumb.jpg

Sorry forgot to mention that i don't need a buttstock, I'm going to keep the normal 74 stock. I have a long handguard, attached a picture... I'm more interested in a gastube, bolt, topcover, mags and a sight of an S12, the long type sight as shown in the picture. I hope these are easy to get hold on.... any info about the sight would be cool aswell.

GRTZ

I have the parts your looking for shoot me a email if with what you want