Joined the S12 ranks today

Hi guys, I finally joined the Saiga crowd with a stock 109 S12 :super: . Got it for $449 :cryss:. I plan on researching the crap out of the threads involving convertions so I can try and figure out what grips and stocks I can use(any help on this would be great). I already know that I would like the ace folder and a railed forarm of some kind to attatch a grip and reddot too. I am order# 464 from AGP so hopefully with some luck the mags will ship this coming up week. Well thats all for now guys hopefully my search-fu is strong and I dont have to ask the same ole' questions that never get any awnsers :smoke:. Ryan

Congrats! You have lots of options. Check 'em all out so you have exactly what you want when you're all done. Good luck!

Thanks, I got a overall idea of what I want in the end. I just need to go through all the options and pick which ones will help me get there. Idealy #s05 on the tromix site is what I am shooting for or atleast something along those lines. The conversion will probably have to wait a little while though as I have spent way to much money in the last month on way to many goodies. Two pistols(p14 and a p12) the shotty and about a grand on my truck. I also just heard from my brother that his buddy might have found me a 68 camaro RS....so money is about to get real tight real fast, come on raise kick in :super:. Ryan

People that live on the edge often have the finances there too.... nothing new :)

Welcome to your new addiction. We're here at all hours for all your Saiga counseling needs.

The community will tell you how it "ought ought" to be.

~S

Edited by whatmanual