WTB Saiga 7.62 x 39 30 round mags ALL US MADE

Hey folks, I'm giving this one more try to get some US manufactured Saiga magazines. I need them to have three US 922r parts so I can use them with my unconverted Saiga. If you know of a website where I could get them from, also please let me know.

EDIT: Failing finding US made magazines, does anyone have any US made floorplates that I could buy? Falcon arms is sold out.

Edited by Matt B.

Well, there aren't really any American made Saiga mags.

There are some 30 round "Surefire" mags on the market. These are Eastern Bloc AK mags that have been altered to work in a Saiga by machining down the mag catch and welding on some feed lips. Just because they were altered in America doesn't mean they will count as "US Parts". Nobody really knows how to count them.

There are some plastic 30 round "ProMags" made for an AK. These are US made, but you have to add a bullet guide to your rifle. You also have to either fiel down the mag catch on the mags or file down the mag catch on your rifle.

• 1 month later...
Hey folks, I'm giving this one more try to get some US manufactured Saiga magazines. I need them to have three US 922r parts so I can use them with my unconverted Saiga. If you know of a website where I could get them from, also please let me know.

EDIT: Failing finding US made magazines, does anyone have any US made floorplates that I could buy? Falcon arms is sold out.

Calling bullshit on the not available ! I have two of them imported by Saiga and "modified in the US". Bought them at Ben's Loan in Renton Washington. They were expensive though, $5o dollars a pop, although my buddy said they lowered the price to $39.99 and they have two drawers full of them ! Here's the number for them, ask for Terry #(425)-255-3638 or PM me I might sell the two I have as Both of my 7.62x39 our converted.