WTB - S12 Forend with Single P Rail

Want one and looked everywhere but can't seem to locate one for my new baby.

Just ordered the tactical grip for the forend from MJS but they don't have any forends w/rails....anybody know of a stash anywhere or anyone upgrade to a halo that had a single rail?

Just ordered the tactical grip for the forend from MJS but they don't have any forends w/rails....anybody know of a stash anywhere or anyone upgrade to a halo that had a single rail?

I just replaced one with a Halo I bought from MAA. Let me know if you still need one

I just replaced one with a Halo I bought from MAA. Let me know if you still need one

Thanx, Gixser...ordered one last Friday from FlordiaGunWorks...paid more than I really wanted to.

If it doesn't work out I will email you back...haven't received the shipping confirmation yet.

Well, I smelled a rat and was right...the source was bogus. Right back where I started...still looking for that forend with single Pic rail. Anybody?!!