so i have two dimpled Saigas i am going to have converted,. both 7.62x39,.

one is going to be a AK-103,. the other is going to be a Krink,.. the barrels have a AK-74 profile right?

so i would not have to do much machine work to get the donor parts to fit right? i am useing a AK-74 kit to get the brake,.FS & GB,. retainer and HG's for the 103,. and extra Krink parts i had laying around for the Saiga Krink conversion.

not that it is a big deal,.. i will send both to a good builder,. but questions about the little details tend to stickin my mind for a while if unanswered,.. so can someone help?

The AK103 project shouldn't be a problem with parts fitting. The Krink would be more involved--a real Krink has an 8.25 inch barrel so if you'd want to duplicate one the gas block needs to be moved, etc. and you need to jump through the ATF hoops for a SBR. The folder stock with either is work due to the hinge and latch mechanism. Good luck!

the process with the Alphabet boys is not what worries me,.. by the time this project gets done it will be the 5th SBR,. i am just wanting to make sure i did not spend a couple of hundred dollars to end up with the wrong parts that my builder can not do anything with.

they are both getting Russian folders though,. i got two just sitting there and have to make use of them somehow.