I ran into a member at a gun range in philadelphia yesterday and he was telling me there was a post made a little bit back reguarding a gunsmith in Lancaster area of pennsylvania. I have a Saiga 12 that has been cut (LEGALLY) to about a 10 inch barrel. However it doesnt cycle properly now. I was told that there is someone to me locally that can handle the task of reworking my gas system to allow it to function properly. Knowing that Tony is so booked in advance, and someone locally knows whats doin' I would like a suggestion of who that is. Would be a great help. Thanks a bunch! -Shane

• 3 weeks later...
I ran into a member at a gun range in philadelphia yesterday and he was telling me there was a post made a little bit back reguarding a gunsmith in Lancaster area of pennsylvania. I have a Saiga 12 that has been cut (LEGALLY) to about a 10 inch barrel. However it doesnt cycle properly now. I was told that there is someone to me locally that can handle the task of reworking my gas system to allow it to function properly. Knowing that Tony is so booked in advance, and someone locally knows whats doin' I would like a suggestion of who that is. Would be a great help. Thanks a bunch! -Shane

You might try Midway's Gunsmith Locater.

Good luck!

Bill