SPF - TATACTICAL

Hey guys, I thought I had this sold already but it is once again up for grabs. I have a new, never installed LRBHO for the S12 I would like to sell. I had full intentions on installing this into my S12 but I finaly decided the factory BHO was good enough for me.

Heres a link to the original ad which will have another link to a PDF instructions( I will include a printed copy ).Jerics LRBHO instructions/original ad

s12lrbhonk3.jpg

I am asking $60 shipped conus useing Priority mail. USPS money orders prefered but I will take PP + 3.5%. Also this is my first 'for sale' ad here but I do go under the same name at alot of other forums including Ar15.com which will be the easyist to cheak the feedback (+34 last I cheaked).

If you have any questions, please feel free to IM or Email me. This is also listed over on ar15.com, I am pretty good about cheaking all emails/IM's/posts on every forum to make sure I have the 'FIRST' person that wants it. When this sells I will update this post. Thanks, Hunter121

Edited by hunter121

Just to confirm, b/c I couldnt find it mentioned in any other thread, non-modified mags will still work in a S12 with this installed? And modified mags will work in a S12 without this installed?

Edited by jackb
Just to confirm, b/c I couldnt find it mentioned in any other thread, non-modified mags will still work in a S12 with this installed?

Just did a long search and it appears not. You would have to make that cut in the mag body to make room for the part that 'would' trip on the follower.

And modified mags will work in a S12 without this installed?

Yes, there just will not be a LRBHO feature since its not there. Function would still be the same.

LRBHO HAS BEEN SPF TO: TATACTICAL

Edited by hunter121
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.