WTB S-12 FACTORY 8 RND MAGS 3 TOTAL

• 2 weeks later...
WISH TO BUY FACTORY NEW S-12 8 ROUND MAGS A TOTAL OF 3 IF POSSIBLE, I HAVE AK KITS, CASH , JEWELS ,COINS, RARE MAGS , WOMEN , PIRATE SHIP , 20 YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT, JESSICA ALBAS PHONE NUMBER........I WISH.

YOU GET THE POINT, I WILL HAVE THEM :devil:

BEST REGARDS DAVID

I don't suppose you have an unconverted Saiga 12ga to trade do you? I believe I can get ahold of the 3 mags you want, and possibly pay a reasonable amount extra to make it a fair trade. Let me know if you think we could work something out. Also, I might be interested in an AK kit as well, depending on what you have.

Stephen

WISH TO BUY FACTORY NEW S-12 8 ROUND MAGS A TOTAL OF 3 IF POSSIBLE, I HAVE AK KITS, CASH , JEWELS ,COINS, RARE MAGS , WOMEN , PIRATE SHIP , 20 YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT, JESSICA ALBAS PHONE NUMBER........I WISH.

YOU GET THE POINT, I WILL HAVE THEM :devil:

BEST REGARDS DAVID

I don't suppose you have an unconverted Saiga 12ga to trade do you? I believe I can get ahold of the 3 mags you want, and possibly pay a reasonable amount extra to make it a fair trade. Let me know if you think we could work something out. Also, I might be interested in an AK kit as well, depending on what you have.

Stephen

I DO HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME SPARE SAIGA 12'S THAT ARE NIB UNMOLESTED 3 TOTAL,SEEMED LIKE THE THING TO DO WHEN THE DEALER AT A SHOW HAD 6 SITTING IN FRONT OF ME AT 479 OTD AND THEY WERE UP TO 600 ONLINE! WOW WAS MY ONLY THOUGHT THEN OUCH STOP PLEASE MY HEART....MY WIFE WHAT YA GONNA DO... :chris: . I WILL CONTACT YOU TOMORROW OR NO LATER THEN FRI NIGHT. SORRY FOR NO SPECIFIC TIME BUT MY HEART DECIDES TO SCREW ME OVER ON A WHIM. WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS FA SURE

DAVE

PS HAVE YOU GOT JESS'S PHONE NUMBER? :wub: HAHA

Edited by The-collectorFL
I DO HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME SPARE SAIGA 12'S THAT ARE NIB UNMOLESTED 3 TOTAL,SEEMED LIKE THE THING TO DO WHEN THE DEALER AT A SHOW HAD 6 SITTING IN FRONT OF ME AT 479 OTD AND THEY WERE UP TO 600 ONLINE! WOW WAS MY ONLY THOUGHT THEN OUCH STOP PLEASE MY HEART....MY WIFE WHAT YA GONNA DO... :chris: . I WILL CONTACT YOU TOMORROW OR NO LATER THEN FRI NIGHT. SORRY FOR NO SPECIFIC TIME BUT MY HEART DECIDES TO SCREW ME OVER ON A WHIM. WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS FA SURE

DAVE

PS HAVE YOU GOT JESS'S PHONE NUMBER? :wub: HAHA

Hey, still waiting to hear from ya, let me know what you think.