anyone use these century 10rd mags?

hey guys im looking to buy some mags i can use here in cali and the only 10rd ak mags i can find are promag, the pos ones from ctd and these(http://www.impactguns.com/store/MA1003.html). ive heard bad things about promag but nothing about the century ones. anyone tried them? experiences? are they the same ones that cheaperthandirt sells cuase i heard those are POS. thanks

I read your other thread about 30 rounders in NV. If you are so anxious to purchase a bunch of high capacity magazines and have them sent to another state for your use when you "move" out there, quality should be the least of your concern when you are looking for 10 round mags. Go to any pawn shop or milsurpish gun shop and I'm sure you'll find Chinese or communist bloc 5 or 10 round magazines. It's an AKM, not a Lamborghini. It'll take anything you throw at it.

well the reason i want to get some 10 rounder from other than ctd is i heard they sometimes hold 11 or 12 rounds. In cali this is very illegal, ive also had trouble with promags holding 11 rounds. i just want to avoid the trouble.

the reason for wanting quality 30 rounders for storage in Nevada is that i believe they will be harder to find in the future and i might as well stock up on the good stuff.