PolyChoke for 410

Can anybody help me out. My 410 is almost done (thanks to info gathered on this website and from dinzag): pistol grip conversion, dinzag fire control group, od green ak stock, od green saw grip, od green galil handguard, dinzag's ak gas tube modification and front sight base (10 rd mags are hopefully on the way this week from Miss Auto Arms). I got to thinking about muzzle devices for the 410 a couple of months ago. I wanted a good looking and functional muzzle device. I thought that the vented polychoke would be the best all around muzzle device. I

e mailed polychoke and was told that they do not have one available for the 410 at this time, but will hopefully have something available next year. Then I discovered this website, http://www.micksguns.com/semi-auto%20&...%20shotguns.htm. Not quite half way down the page, the guy has a saiga 410 with "poly choke compensator". To me, this looks like the vented, adjustable poly choke. Can anybody help me out on finding one of these for the 410 saiga. Once that's done, all that's left is to refinish the gun. I'm thinking of going with brown on all of the metal. I think that would go good with the green furniture. Thoughts?

Dutyranger

If you find an adjustable choke for the 410 let me know. I would like to have an adjustable choke setup on my 410, all it gets used for is hunting. With Dove season starting in less then a week it is about to get used a bunch again this year.

6x6, send an e mail to poly choke. Their website is www.poly-choke.com. I tried getting an e mail address for you but I can't get the page to open. They've got a link on the left side of the page for "e mail". Anybody else that's interested in a poly choke for your 410, send them an e mail. Maybe we can get enough people sending requests to get them to step up production.