Saiga 12 v Centerfire

Hi, newb here and I have a question. I've had a Saiga on order from Centerfire Systems since early March. I've read posts here from a few people say they have been told to expect to receive backordered Saigas from around the same time frame. So my question is has anyone received any? I sent 2 emails over the past month and have always been told "it should ship next week." I'd really like know if anyone has received a saiga 12 from Centerfire they ordered in March.

Appreciation in advance,

Arc

I talked to them about the price issue when I picked my guns up.... they got charged over the cost that they put them on backorder for... I think I remember that he said they got charged around 440 for them, so if they only charged us the 399 that they had expected, they would have lost money.... do you honestly think that ANY business can afford to lose that much money?

they called to let me know that the price had increaed, and what it was before they confirmed that I would take the guns that I had on backorder..... if you want to bitch about the price, then dont buy the guns from them and find somewhere else.... YES, it sucks that the price changed, but their price changed, so that MUST get passed on

A new gun shop opened in my town about a month ago. They got on with centerfire and was able to get ONE and only one for me. I tried so many shops and they all got the run around and here is this little gunshop who was able to get it for me. I think with them being new they wanted to make a good impression or something. Either way.....I got mine.

they called to let me know that the price had increaed, and what it was before they confirmed that I would take the guns that I had on backorder..... if you want to bitch about the price, then dont buy the guns from them and find somewhere else.... YES, it sucks that the price changed, but their price changed, so that MUST get passed on

Hey ,

Did you think they called me? NO, If they called me I would of took my business else where. They just charged my credit card for a higher amount. Mind you that is illegal in some states. :haha:

Plus you honestly think they tell you what "invoice" price of those weapons are? The guy told you a sad story, so you ate it all up like a guppy. ;)

Anyway, go troll somewhere else amigo.

Sacate la cabeza del culo, BUFF_dragon.

Edited by crito

dude, I'm not gonna get in some retarded internet bitch-fest, I'm not trying to take up for them in any way, it does suck that the price raised.... but you can ask anyone on here, RAA raised the price, so everyone that they sell to raised their price as well.... its a simple fact

if you're gonna start callin people trolls, might wanna get your facts straight first.

and if you think you can just call up other places and get better prices, good luck.... I thought about not pickin mine up when they stated the price had jumped that much, but after a quick internet search I decided that they were still the cheapest that I could find that actually had them in stock....

if you wanna keep bitchin and moaning, hell, sell me the guns for the price you paid and get them to me, that way you're out no money....

if they just charged your card, and didn't call you, I would raise some hell about it, but then again, thats why I didn't prepay or give them any card numbers to get on the waiting list....