took the plunge-list of all i need to convert?

grabbed a s 12 from auctionarms today(can't wait to get it), is this all i need to do the conversion?

TAPCO AK Folding Stock

ATI Strikeforce pistol grip

TAPCO AK G2 Double Hook Trigger Group

TAPCO AK Wire Retaining Spring

STEEL S12 TRIGGER GUARD from http://www.saigatechusa.com/

pistol grip screw/nut

pretty sure thats all i need to do the conversion, if i am missing anything, let me know

Edited by flclisgreat
Might need a PG nut if that PG doesn't come with one. Or get the Tromix DIY TG and you'll solve the PG nut issue and a lot of other issues along the way. Not sure how it would work with the ATI Strikeforce PG, I only have experience with the SAW PG.

had a pistol grip screw/nut in my cart, forgot to post it. besides, the trigger guard comes with one installed. i would get the tromix one, if anything of his was EVER in stock any where. also want a shark break

The ATI Strikeforce pistol grip does not come with a bolt. The specs on it says that standard AK hardware

will fit with this grip. I just got my ATI grip in this week so I know. The Saigatech trigger guards do not come with

bolts as I have e-mailed them this week and was advised that they did not have any bolts at present time.

But if you look around you can get a bolt from $4.00 - $8.00. Depends on who you order from.

beagle12