Shot my S-12 for the first time

Had time to get out to the range and finally shoot this thing.... all I can say is DAMN its fun. I started out with Winchester No.5 shot high-brass then Brenneke slugs, they ran through with no problems. Next I loaded up the Winchester bulk-box low brass, I didn't think they would work because my 11-87 chokes on them every single shot but surprisingly they functioned and ejected flawlessly, this was with the gas setting on number 1 too! I wonder if after the gun breaks in I'll have to switch to "2" for the low-brass..? Those 5-round mags from Keep Shooting also worked perfect, loading as fast as I could pull the trigger. Thats all I have, carry on.

I hear ya LowCap. I went to the range today with mine for the first time, brought my 590a1 too. The difference in recoil between the two was night and day. The Saiga is truely amazing. The 20rd drum mags I order are going to be awesome! I went through 16 boxes of 12ga low recoil, needless to say my bill was expensive!