WTB-Tromix vented handguard

Looking for a Tromix vented Galil style handguard for an S12. Would prefer black in color and willing to pay any reasonable price. I don't need the retainer, just the handguard. Hopefully someone has an extra they are willing to part with out there :super:

Found one...Thanks

Edited by GeorgiaPD
Looking for a Tromix vented Galil style handguard for an S12. Would prefer black in color and willing to pay any reasonable price. I don't need the retainer, just the handguard. Hopefully someone has an extra they are willing to part with out there :super:

Well I just looked but MAA is sold out. I may sell mine down the road, but right now I am hanging on to it. Is this one an option for your purposes?

Edited by Azrial

Azrial,

Thanks for the link. That is definately going to be an option if I can not find a vented one. I appreciate the response and let me know if you change your mind about the one that you have.

We have vented ones. We can sell without retainer if you would like.

Azrial,

Thanks for the link. That is definately going to be an option if I can not find a vented one. I appreciate the response and let me know if you change your mind about the one that you have.

MAA,

Thanks for letting me know..Last time I had checked, you folks were out of stock...Order placed tonight. That's some fine customer service right there!!!!!