Blue Wonder products

I saw somebody mention Blue Wonder cleaning products in a thread earlier, and I have never heard of them. So I went to their site, http://www.bluewonder.us/ and they have a list of their products and a couple of vids. The stuff seems well supported by the gun community, and the refinishing products look stupid simple to use. They have a kit to refinish tactical weapons called - drumroll - Blue Wonder Gun Black Kit. They say the stuff is just as good or better than factory finishes. Has anybody tried this stuff or their Gun Blue Kits? Has anyone seen a gun refinished with this stuff that could give an opinion? It seems pretty cheap, the Gun Black Kit costs $25 and they say it's enough to do 5 or 6 long guns. I guess if no one elsr has tried this I might have to be the guinea pig here. I have a few old guns in my cabinet that don't have any finish on them at all except a bare brown neglected patina. I inherited them from my dad when he died and was going to just leave them as I got them, but it's sad to see a gun suffer like that! lol. I always ask people that don't clean and maintain their guns "What the hell did that gun ever do to you to get treated like that"? Is Blue Wonder the real deal?