PSL optic adjustments

I just got my Romainian PSL. I can not believe how accurate this weapon was right out of the box. MY brother was spotting and range finding nuetra rats at 500 to 735 yards. It was lights out each time. But i was shooting corrsive ammo, so i broke it down, removed the scope and cleaned with amonia and oil.

now my Point of impact is 1 foot low on the deck and a foot to the left. i ran out of day lght to zero it in. can someone tell me with way the adjustments are? they are written in romainian.

this is probally one of the finest weapons I have ever shot

any help will be appreciated

I just got my Romainian PSL. I can not believe how accurate this weapon was right out of the box. MY brother was spotting and range finding nuetra rats at 500 to 735 yards. It was lights out each time. But i was shooting corrsive ammo, so i broke it down, removed the scope and cleaned with amonia and oil.

now my Point of impact is 1 foot low on the deck and a foot to the left. i ran out of day lght to zero it in. can someone tell me with way the adjustments are? they are written in romainian.

this is probally one of the finest weapons I have ever shot

any help will be appreciated

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/Manuals/KOPOSPFixedManual.pdf

Hope it will help

You can zero it at 20 yards it will get you on paper at 200 yards. Save some ammo and time :rolleyes:

Love my PSL :super:

post-7628-1244686358_thumb.jpg

Edited by atakacorp