922 complience (Newbie)

First I want to say hi to everyone and im glad I found this site. Im about to buy a Saiga .223 and I wanted to make sure that the rifle is U.S legal for 30rd mags if I do this to the saiga:

Tapco buttstock, Tapco Pistol grip:

Surefire 30rd mag: This is what I kinda was not sure about, so if I get a U.S made Surefire 30rd mag it would make the saiga legal to use the 30rd mag.

Tapco Gas Piston:

Sorry if these are stupid questions I just want to make sure because Im still a beginner at firearms and this is going to be my first rifle and I dont want to screw it up. BTW I dont really want to do a trigger job because Im afraid I might do it wrong. Thank You for your help I really appreciate it.

And I found this post at the very top of the page that is a check list and I unclicked: Floor Plate, Follower, Magazine body, Buttstock, Gas piston and it says complaint but wanted to make sure

SORRY if this is already posted by somebody but this is going to be my first rifle and I am a beginner to firearms. Thank you again and I really appreciate your help.

PS: I know I spelled compliance wrong in the title lol

Edited by Juggernaut
removed non contributor links.

Welcome to the forum!

Please review our entire section dedicated to 922r

It is most likely the most in depth on the web...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=65

also, please review our rules as to posting links to non contributing business members...

Enjoy your new Saiga...

Welcome to the forum!

Please review our entire section dedicated to 922r

It is most likely the most in depth on the web...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=65

also, please review our rules as to posting links to non contributing business members...

Enjoy your new Saiga...

Thanks and sorry for posting other websites and you can go ahead and delete this post. Thanks again!