Ouch muzzle flip

I finished my conversion with the ace internal recever block and tube style folding but stock. After I went out and put a case of bird shot and a few dozen slugs down the barel this past weekend, my face was brused and swolen from wher the stock was smashing my cheekbone in to my face. I have a black eye and a brused right cheek. :chris: A Would pourthing the barrel along the top twards the end solve the muzzle jump issue enough to keep me form looking like I called Mike Tyson a little girl? If any of you have experience pourting the barrel on your saigs let me know.

Thanks

Sasquatch

I finished my conversion with the ace internal recever block and tube style folding but stock. After I went out and put a case of bird shot and a few dozen slugs down the barel this past weekend, my face was brused and swolen from wher the stock was smashing my cheekbone in to my face. I have a black eye and a brused right cheek. :chris: A Would pourthing the barrel along the top twards the end solve the muzzle jump issue enough to keep me form looking like I called Mike Tyson a little girl? If any of you have experience pourting the barrel on your saigs let me know.

Thanks

Sasquatch

Admin please delete this and the other extra coppie of my post as my computer seems to have had a hickup and not double but tripple posted my topic.

thank you

sasquatch

Thanks

Sasquatch

Admin please delete this and the other extra coppie of my post as my computer seems to have had a hickup and not double but tripple posted my topic.

thank you

sasquatch

Don't let it whoop ya. :haha: I had my aluminum FSE krink stock on my S-12 for a while and while I got used to it, my brother in law got a good bruising from it.

Talk about bumpfiring your mouse with the post. :haha: