WTS..ATN 5x33L illuminated reticle scope

I have an ATN Illuminated reticle scope 5x33L that is very slightly used. The scope is in great condition, looks new and has rings attached. I just don't need the scope anymore and I am making room for other projects. The scope has the .223 BDC cam installed, but sorry, I do not have the original box or any other caliber cams. I am asking $100 shipped or trade for some GEN 2 AGP S12 mags.

Description

Proshield and Everlight lens coatings were developed to help to prevent glare and scratches, while providing you with a sharp image in both bright and low-light conditions.

The ATN 5X33L is simply the best Illuminated Reticle Riflescope on the market. User friendly by design, the ATN 5X33L is simple to use while sporting and includes some of the most advanced features available today.

Accuracy was our number one priority when designing the ATN 5X33L. Featuring 1/8 MOA windage and elevation click adjustments, the ATN 5X33L Scopeoffers twice the precision of Scopes with MOA adjustments. Combine our precision windage and elevation adjustments with a 500-yard Rangefinder and a Bullet Drop Compensator and you now have a Scope that will satisfy even the most demanding Marksman.

You will never lose Sight of your crosshairs due to darkness while using the ATN 5X33L. Our illuminated reticle has a 10 position rheostat. The intensity of the reticle can be adjusted to your specific lighting conditions. Two revolutionary new lens coatings add even more value to this feature packed Scope.

When it comes to value you will have to agree, the ATN 5X33L is the best Illuminated Reticle Riflescopefor your dollar.

Specification

Magnification 5

Objective diameter 33 mm

Mounting 30 mm Rings. The ATN 5X33L easily mounts onto any US standard 7/8" weaver or Picatinny rail.

Bullet drop calibers 223

Rangefinding 500 yds.

Illuminated reticle Yes

Length 10"

Eye relief 3"

Power source 3v (CR2032) included

Battery life 100 hours

Sun shade No

Recomended use Tac,SG

Adjustment windage and elevation at 100 yds 1click=1/8 MOA

Dimensions 255 x 55 x 55 mm

10.0" x 2.1" x 2.1"

Weigh 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)

Edited by GeorgiaPD
  • 3 weeks later...

PM sent

I have an ATN Illuminated reticle scope 5x33L that is very slightly used. The scope is in great condition, looks new and has rings attached. I just don't need the scope anymore and I am making room for other projects. The scope has the .223 BDC cam installed, but sorry, I do not have the original box or any other caliber cams. I am asking $100 shipped or trade for some GEN 2 AGP S12 mags.

Description

Proshield and Everlight lens coatings were developed to help to prevent glare and scratches, while providing you with a sharp image in both bright and low-light conditions.

The ATN 5X33L is simply the best Illuminated Reticle Riflescope on the market. User friendly by design, the ATN 5X33L is simple to use while sporting and includes some of the most advanced features available today.

Accuracy was our number one priority when designing the ATN 5X33L. Featuring 1/8 MOA windage and elevation click adjustments, the ATN 5X33L Scopeoffers twice the precision of Scopes with MOA adjustments. Combine our precision windage and elevation adjustments with a 500-yard Rangefinder and a Bullet Drop Compensator and you now have a Scope that will satisfy even the most demanding Marksman.

You will never lose Sight of your crosshairs due to darkness while using the ATN 5X33L. Our illuminated reticle has a 10 position rheostat. The intensity of the reticle can be adjusted to your specific lighting conditions. Two revolutionary new lens coatings add even more value to this feature packed Scope.

When it comes to value you will have to agree, the ATN 5X33L is the best Illuminated Reticle Riflescopefor your dollar.

Specification

Magnification 5

Objective diameter 33 mm

Mounting 30 mm Rings. The ATN 5X33L easily mounts onto any US standard 7/8" weaver or Picatinny rail.

Bullet drop calibers 223

Rangefinding 500 yds.

Illuminated reticle Yes

Length 10"

Eye relief 3"

Power source 3v (CR2032) included

Battery life 100 hours

Sun shade No

Recomended use Tac,SG

Adjustment windage and elevation at 100 yds 1click=1/8 MOA

Dimensions 255 x 55 x 55 mm

10.0" x 2.1" x 2.1"