I have a ventilated polychoke adjustable choke for sale. Only shot through a dozen times. The added length wouldn't let my Saiga fit in my camper hidey hole. I think it sells new around $100 or more. The outside of the barrel adapter that is internally threaded does need to be re-blued since I had a hard time un-screwing it.

Sell for $50 with return guarantee if you're not happy with it when you get it.

post-15475-1249156685.jpg

I have a ventilated polychoke adjustable choke for sale. Only shot through a dozen times. The added length wouldn't let my Saiga fit in my camper hidey hole. I think it sells new around $100 or more. The outside of the barrel adapter that is internally threaded does need to be re-blued since I had a hard time un-screwing it.

I will take it please.

Shoot me your address and I will send a PMO on monday.

B)

If 'gaucho1' changes his mind or if the deal falls thru please put me on the list to purchase. Thanks

I will take it please.

Shoot me your address and I will send a PMO on monday.

B)

Cast

Just sent a PM back to you.

Please try not to jump the gun.

I checked the message tracker and it shows two messages sent to you as unread.

Please confirm PP price and I will send funds.

Can you find my messages?

B)

E-mail also sent to address in message.Will call this morning.

Edited by gaucho1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.