Sporter Stock with POSP problems??

I've been going through the whole forum and haven't found any info on this...

Has anyone tried using a POSP scope with the standard Saiga sporter stock? I've heard there may be eye relief issues with it...anyone know for sure?

I know that the skeleon stock is fine. I know that the AK stocks are fine, but the sporter/hunting monte carlo stock??

Our gun laws wont let me change the stock otherwise I would change it like most of you guys here :(

Also, is it really heavy and makes the gun imbalanced to the left?

Any help appreciated

I've been going through the whole forum and haven't found any info on this...

Has anyone tried using a POSP scope with the standard Saiga sporter stock? I've heard there may be eye relief issues with it...anyone know for sure?

I know that the skeleon stock is fine. I know that the AK stocks are fine, but the sporter/hunting monte carlo stock??

Our gun laws wont let me change the stock otherwise I would change it like most of you guys here :(

Also, is it really heavy and makes the gun imbalanced to the left?

Any help appreciated

Yup, same problem here. I bought mine used and it did not have the rubber eyepiece. That is supposed to help out a lot. Once you get it mounted you adjust the rubber eyepiece to set the proper eye relief. You can order it here if you need to

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=222

Nice to see someone else using the POSP, they are not used as much as I thought. What model are you using?