What part do I need to attach a Saiga EXP-01-030 gas block to the Dinzag gas tube? Any machinists out there that can fab a lower retainer since the Dinzag has a tab that attaches to the regular Saiga 12 gas block? I don't like the gap a tab from the retainer to the gas block will look.

What part do I need to attach a Saiga EXP-01-030 gas block to the Dinzag gas tube? Any machinists out there that can fab a lower retainer since the Dinzag has a tab that attaches to the regular Saiga 12 gas block? I don't like the gap a tab from the retainer to the gas block will look.

If you don't mind me asking, where and how did you get a Exp 01-030 gas block from?

I don't have it in my hands yet. I found one in a Russian gun classified & I will get one of the Russians off the tanker ship to buy it for me. (I work at ports as a tankerman.) the same crew come in pretty often.

Good luck to you in getting it. The hardest part will be modifying or manufacturing a gas piston that will work with it. I know that the 030 and the vepr12 use a different piston and op rod on the carrier.