Hey guys, I have a romanian tokarev tt-33 pistol. The gun shoots fantastic with sellier and bellot ammo as well as privi partisan. But I am having some trouble with romanian ammo. I have to use two strikes to set it off and I have read they have very hard primers. So I tried to buy a wolff spring kit for it to replace the hammer spring, to get it to work but they are sold out of hammer springs. I have seen on midway usa spring kits for sale for wolff but do not know what kind to get. They come in metric and usa as well as different lengths. Does anybody know what kind I should get? Any suggestions or help will be much appreciated. Thanks kira.

P.S. is their an easy way to remove the pins from the hammer group, they are in their really really good.

Okay, I knocked out all three pins. I just used the punch tool from an AK cleaning kit with a ball peen hammer. I use one of those little circular plastic platforms from Brownell's with the holes cut in them for the pins to drop into. Looks like it's a lot tougher to get it back together than to take it apart. They came right out for me; if you're having difficulty, you might want to try oiling it up a little first, or even using breakfree.