I have seen them on SBS based on the Remington 870. If you can't find one you could easily make one from a fore end like this, and picatinny rail sling mount and one of the sling mounts that go under the mag nut. They are over-sized and would help locate your hand safely on a SBS.

• Like 1

I have seen them on SBS based on the Remington 870. If you can't find one you could easily make one from a fore end like this, and picatinny rail sling mount and one of the sling mounts that go under the mag nut. They are over-sized and would help locate your hand safely on a SBS.

Thanks for the reply. Funny thing is that I was looking at that. I did find a guy that sells forearm straps for the Mossberg on Ebay. He says they will work on the Remington as long as the forearm is not rubber. I got it for $10 bucks after shipping. Hopefully it works out good. I should see it in the mail by the weekend. If you are interested in if it works reply to this and I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again for the reply. :up:

Well is not the strap I am worried about, it is the sling mounts. Why not post a picture of what you are going to try and use?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mossberg-500-590-835-Pump-Shotgun-Forearm-Forend-Straps_W0QQitemZ220499433656QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3356ca58b8#ht_500wt_1089 I'll try that for $10. I'll go the other route if that doesn't work.

Edited by THE RIPPER

Well is not the strap I am worried about, it is the sling mounts. Why not post a picture of what you are going to try and use?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...0#ht_504wt_1074 That's a pic of one of them. I got the black one for $7. I can't find pic of it now for some reason

Well yeah, I would feel sure that would work, I mean it uses screws to mount to the handguard. I thought that you were going for metal mounting points.

Good Luck with it.

• Like 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/...0#ht_504wt_1074 That's a pic of one of them. I got the black one for $7. I can't find pic of it now for some reason

Well yeah, I would feel sure that would work, I mean it uses screws to mount to the handguard. I thought that you were going for metal mounting points.

Good Luck with it.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it works. I found pic of it. I edited in my last post.

• 4 months later...