Conversion Ideas

Wondering on what you guys thoughts might be. I'm very familiar with ak's . Going to convert my first s12 using single hook trigger W/reinforcement plate ,Ironwood maple AK47 stock , Fat pistol grip ( matches stock ) , Gunfixer gas plug , heat shield for gas tube ,JTE mainspring ,mini breach brake ,gonna get an American made puck ( probably just a standard puck ), and probably gonna use an extra Kobra sight ( fellow named Uri sold me a low profile Russian mount ).

Thoughts ? Also would like to know what lower hand guards will work with the heat shield ( tri-rail ? ) and is there a wood one out there that will snap into place with the above mentioned shield ? I know old Olag has them as I have dealt with him before but rather buy American if I go with wood .Any thoughts or input would be considered especially form you old pros.........This old fart has a new toy and wants to make the first one clean and functional . Now the second one may make a mall ninja proud but starting simple and clean to get the feel of the s12 .Thanks in advance for looking .

Edited by WFO2