R&R Magwell & Trigger Housing Install

Hey all,

Working on doing my first S12 conversion, and have been acquiring parts as I can. I just recently picked up a brand new R&R Magwell (older model which is shorter & 3-hole design) and an R&R trigger guard from a fellow forum member.

Here's where I've run into a problem though - the magwell didn't come with any instruction or any hardware. So, does anybody know what size bolts I need for the magwell? And do the holes that are drilled need to be tapped, or do I need nuts for the bolts?

The trigger guard looks to be a pretty straight-forward install, but I do have two clarification questions: I take it the R&R trigger guard is meant to accept AR-15 grips? What size bolt do I need to attach the grip?

Thanks for any and all info or input here y'all....I know this sounds like I'm a completely uniformed buyer, but I couldn't turn down the parts for the price I got them for. I'd rather get it done right the first time, than possibly screw anything up figuring it out on my own.

Hey all,

Working on doing my first S12 conversion, and have been acquiring parts as I can. I just recently picked up a brand new R&R Magwell (older model which is shorter & 3-hole design) and an R&R trigger guard from a fellow forum member.

Here's where I've run into a problem though - the magwell didn't come with any instruction or any hardware. So, does anybody know what size bolts I need for the magwell? And do the holes that are drilled need to be tapped, or do I need nuts for the bolts?

The trigger guard looks to be a pretty straight-forward install, but I do have two clarification questions: I take it the R&R trigger guard is meant to accept AR-15 grips? What size bolt do I need to attach the grip?

Thanks for any and all info or input here y'all....I know this sounds like I'm a completely uniformed buyer, but I couldn't turn down the parts for the price I got them for. I'd rather get it done right the first time, than possibly screw anything up figuring it out on my own.

PM me with your info and I'll get you the instructions and hardware. The grip uses the standard AR threaded screw, I'm not sure off the top of my head the thread size, but most grips I have bought have the screw included.

Doug

Hey all,

PM me with your info and I'll get you the instructions and hardware. The grip uses the standard AR threaded screw, I'm not sure off the top of my head the thread size, but most grips I have bought have the screw included.

Doug

Doug,

PM Sent. Thanks man!!!