nonconnecting disconnector tapco g2

well i got a conversion kit yesterday from css and after taking my time and getting the hammer where it got along with the bolt and carrier,i got it back togeather this morning and when i fired it i noticed that the hammer did not rest.it ejected and fed the next round just fine,but once again the hammer was not caught and followed the bolt.at this point i am extremely pissed.took off the top cover and cycled the bolt and everything seemed to be working correctly until i tried with the trigger held down.the son of a bi*** would not catch the hammer.so i put it back togeather and tried to release the trigger quickly after i shot and it worked,so im pretty sure its nothing i did during the install and i think i got a shitty trigger set.i dont want to piss away the entire weekend and wondered if anybody had any suggestions as to modifying the disconnector.what happens is when the hammer resets the disconnector cant travel backwards enough to let the hammer inside the catch.i dont think its the spring recall either .thought about grinding a little off the back of the pivot point.what do you think?

well problem solved.a little modifying/fabrication and its all good now.just my luck though,the one little bastard that was produced a little out of tollerance and slipped pass inspection ended up in my hands.oh well,runs like a champ now.also would like to thank carolina shooters supply for getting the product out to me in a good timely manner.only problem now is that factory 5rd is not keeping up the supply of my demand.