All right i finally got up enough cash to cover my living expenses for about 6 months. I am planing on moving at the latest by Nov. to avoid nasty weather here in Maryland. I am so tired of the humid summer and cold winter i can't wait to get back to AZ.

Its my kind of place gun friendly state and i can ride my motorcycle all year. I have really been looking at surprise but would consider any place.

I would like to stretch my savings as much as possible so if anyone knows someone who is looking to share a house please pass them my way so we can see if we would be compatible. i am 53 ,pretty much a quit home body type.. looking for bed room, my own bath room and use of garage for reloading and working on my bike. I have three tool chests two for tools and one for reloading gear. I don't drink and i am quitting smoking ,oh yeah i do have a cat

I am currently putting the resume out there but i figure i could pick up a call center job, security work until something more permanent comes through.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited by leadslinger